• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
Hey,
My SN came in and I would like to test for the purity, I've read all the threads about how you can use a test kit for it so I bought a specific SN test kit from Tetra.
It's just that I am very bad at this kind of stuff and I have some questions on how to use it, I really hope someone vcan help me out here.
I will add some pictures of the manual and the test kit.

According to the manual I need to fill the vial with 5ml of water that contains SN. But how much SN should I put in what amount of water, which I will take the 5ml from?
And what colour should my test indicate? It measures from 0.3 to 3.3 mg/L. Can anyone tell me what I should be hoping for?

Thanks in advance!

Here come the pictures:
3be Frsda Ivukj

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Quarky00
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I used a similar test. I tried three different ways and got no color change whatsoever, so I had to test with blood.

I used bottled water. First test I just put some SN in water. Second time I followed the amounts recommended on the aquarium test thread, that one uses strips. Third time I mixed the SN in the concentration I would use for the method. Fourth time I tested with as little water as possible and almost pure SN.

Again, no color change whatsoever. My understanding is that if the color changes, you want it to be on the stronger end of the guide in your kit.

When I tested with blood, it came out a coffee-with-cream color. I ordered a different SN, had the same issues with the aquarium testing kit, tested my blood, and it changed to the appropriate dark chocolate brown color.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It is perfect, At last one great guy shows the famous aquarium test for SN. Almost eight months hearing what such gadget was real and it is. I thought that was an urban legend.

Including instruction for use.
A great contribution, really.

Reactions: Quarky00
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It is perfect, At last one great guy shows the famous aquarium test for SN. Almost eight months hearing what such gadget was real and it is. I thought that was an urban legend.

Including instruction for use.
A great contribution, really.

There's another thread posted last month for a different testing kit with strips you dip into the water:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
There's another thread posted last month for a different testing kit with strips you dip into the water:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Ah, this test looks like more professional, and it is very good explained. I did know this test model.
I was hearing talking about a aquarium test since months ago, but I had never seen.......well until now.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please take a look at this :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/

In particular, see the "ANOTHER EXAMPLE" section, which was based on your test kit range....