U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
I am testing if the SN I bought is real. I followed the steps in the SN guide. I didn't seal the cup and shake it. I use a straw to stir the solution instead. I had a hard time to tell which color is which.
In the first try, I dipped the strip on the shallow part of the 1L cup. The result was close to 5.0. In the second try, I dipped it in the deep part of the cup. The result was closer to 10 now. I am not 100 percent sure though.

Screenshot 2024 05 15 at 100710PM

Last edited:
Reactions: Mi Mi and Kokomi_20
U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
It looks good? The color is not as deep though

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The label is printed in raster, not full ink, so could get dizzy trying to compare the result. If the amount you measured was around 10mg/l, the result is good.

Reactions: usernamenoonecares
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I am testing if the SN I bought is real. I followed the steps in the SN guide. I didn't seal the cup and shake it. I use a straw to stir the solution instead. I had a hard time to tell which color is which.
In the first try, I dipped the strip on the shallow part of the 1L cup. The result was close to 5.0. In the second try, I dipped it in the deep part of the cup. The result was closer to 10 now. I am not 100 percent sure though.

View attachment 139911
Looks good to me

Reactions: usernamenoonecares