• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Hi .. today I am testing my AE which is DOMP not meto but I'm sure it's same for both ..

Can I still eat a lil food like normal or AM I meant to be testing this on an empty stomach all day. Took my first one at 10:45 am …????

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Empty stomach is better iirc.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Empty stomach is better iirc.
So nothing at all, I hardly eat anyway like a doughnut feels me up for the day sometimes tbh or just nothing. But I'm a lil hungry to eat something so your saying nothing AT ALL ?

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
So nothing at all, I hardly eat anyway like a doughnut feels me up for the day sometimes tbh or just nothing. But I'm a lil hungry to eat something so your saying nothing AT ALL ?
Nothing at all for 1-2 days I'm pretty sure

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
ive tested my AE (same as yours) on an empty stomach and full. can say they worked wonders for me, personally. it had even gotten to a point where i was taking them regularly if needed.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
ive tested my AE (same as yours) on an empty stomach and full. can say they worked wonders for me, personally. it had even gotten to a point where i was taking them regularly if needed.
I tested them yesterday stayed empty until about 4/5 pm but then gave in and ate cause i thought well it's only testing & they gave me the shits not super bad just a little .. but I looked and it Says can cause bowel movement..

Do you think I should try them one more time on a complete empty stomach ???

tbh I have no choice to change cause I'm not waiting to find meto and then try get them and all this shit .. but still please share ? Thanks
Why did u wanna take them regularly?? I don't understand ..

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
Do you think I should try them one more time on a complete empty stomach ???
you could, after all, as you said youre just testing.
Why did u wanna take them regularly?? I don't understand ..
not necessarily "regularly" (thats my fault for my wording), but more so if i needed it.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023

not necessarily "regularly" (thats my fault for my wording), but more so if i needed it.
Prehaps so i feel like tho I'm pretty sure it was them they gave that affect but today I'm ac doing a wash out to cleanse for when my moment comes with sn so After today n how timing goes I might try once more if not then I dunno fuck if they make me shit oh well

Illl also fast so won't be much to come out lol

Ohhh ok why do u suffer from sick generally on day to day basis or?

Last edited:
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
Ohhh ok why do u suffer from sick generally on day to day basis or?
eh not really. id say at most i was taking like two or three a week. i have since stopped as i really dont want to buy more.

good luck!

Reactions: cscott
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
hi everyone,

I will CTB in spring and got therefore plenty of time to get prepared. I will need ae to prevent vomiting and have to decide to take meto or domperidone, which one would you recommend?
EDIT: Ok, I'll go with domperidone, figured out about the side effects of meto.

I found this thread but I still don't know how to test it before CTB. Maybe there is another thread (which I haven't found yet), that explains in detail how to use it to be as affective as possible and how to make sure beforehand, that it will work for you.
So I beg you to help me out. The worst thing imaginable to me would vomiting my "stuff" out when the time has come.

If you are not allowed to got into detail here, I also appreciate a private conversation. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
hi everyone,

I will CTB in spring and got therefore plenty of time to get prepared. I will need ae to prevent vomiting and have to decide to take meto or domperidone, which one would you recommend?
EDIT: Ok, I'll go with domperidone, figured out about the side effects of meto.

I found this thread but I still don't know how to test it before CTB. Maybe there is another thread (which I haven't found yet), that explains in detail how to use it to be as affective as possible and how to make sure beforehand, that it will work for you.
So I beg you to help me out. The worst thing imaginable to me would vomiting my "stuff" out when the time has come.

If you are not allowed to got into detail here, I also appreciate a private conversation. Please let me know.
Same here.

Reactions: Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Well, might be misunderstanding... I know of tutorials and the ppeh, where it is recommended to start taking it 48 hours earlier, taking around 10 mg three times a day and 30 mg 30 minutes before taking SN, but I would STILL like to test it with a substance, which does NOT do any harm to me. I just want to take domperidone for two days and THEN test a substance, just to find out how my stomach will react.

It might be clearer now, where I need help.

Reactions: Unknown21