• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Siterfau

Mar 7, 2022
I'm actually in disbelief right now. I got one of those nitrite aquarium dropper tests. I tested the SN three times, two where I tried to match the maximum color on the scale and one where I just dumped a (comparatively) huge amount of the SN into the water. There was zilch change at all between the three.

Thing is, I bought my SN from a chemicals manufacturer, so I was confident that it was legit. Looked exactly like the pictures too.

This just threw a whole wrench into the plan. Knowing that I had SN on-hand was reassuring. Now, those assurances are gone.

I'll probably do the blood test and/or order another nitrite kit tomorrow or something.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really frustrating and stressful. I think that we all deserve the option of a guaranteed, peaceful exit. I'm sorry that you are going through this and I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Siterfau
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
According to the PPH, SN aquarium tests are not very reliable.

S

Siterfau

Mar 7, 2022
I very much suspected that it might be the aquarium test bugging out on me.

I'll try to do the blood test later, and if that works, I'll assume that it is legit.

Reactions: Someone123, thendfornow and Talvikki
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Hi. Do you know where in the ppeh or pph does it say that? I have access to the ppeh and PN goes through his thing about testing it aquarium method style using the strips. Not the ones where you add different reagents to aquarium water (ie SN water solution) which I thought the op was referring to. Do you not think those aquarium reagent tests are reliable for testing SN? I thought they were supposed to be somewhat more reliable than the aquarium strip method. Is there any better alternative? I was thinking of getting the reagent test as well for aquariums but now I'm not so sure. Any advice?
I'm actually in disbelief right now. I got one of those nitrite aquarium dropper tests. I tested the SN three times, two where I tried to match the maximum color on the scale and one where I just dumped a (comparatively) huge amount of the SN into the water. There was zilch change at all between the three.

Thing is, I bought my SN from a chemicals manufacturer, so I was confident that it was legit. Looked exactly like the pictures too.

This just threw a whole wrench into the plan. Knowing that I had SN on-hand was reassuring. Now, those assurances are gone.

I'll probably do the blood test and/or order another nitrite kit tomorrow or something.
Can I ask you which reagent test kit you used?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Did you get your SN from DD?

Reactions: Shu and emptyjokes
thelocalmoon

thelocalmoon

Good news, That's all they want to hear
May 28, 2022
Try verifying using the blood test, it may be the test kit that's faulty.