BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I must be so pathetic that this is what gives me social/separation anxiety. I want to scream very loudly.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
incel forum sister site run by the same people of sanctioned-suicide

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
This place?

Stumbled onto it while hunting Google for this place during one of the blackouts.

Bunch of very sad and angry people over there. Makes me wonder just what could possibly get you banned in a place like that.

Not judging btw.

• Informative
Reactions: nena21, NobodyKnowsMe, lofticries and 1 other person
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
incel involuntary celibate
There's a lot more than that. I've seen terrible stuff from those guys, like celebrations when women get killed or raped.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
There's a lot more than that. I've seen terrible stuff from those guys, like celebrations when women get killed or raped.
yeah there's a lot of sick twisted people out there, incels have it bad tho due to their number one deisre being sex but being unable to get any it's a repressed biological urge
The modern dating market is definitely not a lot of fun.
the incels will have to wait for sex robots to come out

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
You can't just talk to a mod to lift it?

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
yeah there's a lot of sick twisted people out there, incels have it bad tho due to their number one deisre being sex but be
And if that's how they behave, I hold no sympathy for them. You cannot always have what you want, that is part of life, and nobody should feel obligated to have sex with you.

Reactions: Cronetappingout, NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You can't just talk to a mod to lift it?
I've tried but the masters don't reply :(
And if that's how they behave, I hold no sympathy for them. You cannot always have what you want, that is part of life, and nobody should feel obligated to have sex with you.
I do feel sorry for nice guys who can't get laid though. I've known a fair few.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
indeed it's a cruel world soon to be destroyed hopefully

Reactions: Sibyl Vane
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I've tried but the masters don't reply :(
That's pretty shitty.

Maybe you can post in other forums and platforms as a distraction. Maybe try to discover new ones if something like this ever happens again.

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Like a week or something. It's a mental health forum thing.
I wouldn't worry too much it's only for a short period. Hopefully, the time flies by. Try to get your head occupied here or somewhere else and you might not even notice when it's done.
I do feel sorry for nice guys who can't get laid though. I've known a fair few.
Yes, of course! There are amazing men out there who, unfortunately, don't get the attention they deserve, and I desire nothing less than the best to all of them.

Reactions: Pluto
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I need more forums to post on.

Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧