• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
Probably I'm going insane, but I'm thinking of telling my parents about my suicide plan. My initial idea was simply to disappear overnight, but I don't know if I can do this to my mother. I don't know if I can be the cause of the suffering of the person I love the most, she did everything she could to take care of of me.

I planned to ctb in about 2 weeks, for certain reasons, and I already have everything I need to do this successfully.

Do you think it's worth telling my parents how I'm feeling? If I do that I will be subjected to terrible judgments, in addition to throwing my whole plan down the drain ...

I used google translate to write this, sorry for any mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad, sadworld, demuic and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
you said you'd be subjected to judgement. is there any possibility of "treatment" for you, or not?

i think telling your mother about your suicidal ideation will still make her suffer, just in a different way. if you decide to tell her you're suicidal, you should tell her why.

Reactions: sadworld, GoneGoneGone, bloodbath and 1 other person
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
If your reasons for letting her know are just to try and help her avoid shock, then I think you are better off not telling her. However, if you want to get better then communicating with them is probably a good idea. Unfortunately, this seems like something you need to decide for yourself.

Reactions: sadworld and bloodbath
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
In the same, as much as I'd like to tell my mum how I'm feeling, I know she'd call the police and make it impossible to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, elfgyoza, bloodbath and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It totally depends on how your parents are. my mum knows and others in the family. i wanted to explain why, they won't try and stop me. not because they don't care because they know its impossible to stop me (if i sound like an arse its probably because i am). i'm not advising others to follow suit just i know my family, as much as they would want to stop and help me, they also know me well and it would cause alot of problems. i don't want to make them sound uncaring though thats far from the truth.

• Hugs
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
It totally depends on how your parents are. my mum knows and others in the family. i wanted to explain why, they won't try and stop me. not because they don't care because they know its impossible to stop me (if i sound like an arse its probably because i am). i'm not advising others to follow suit just i know my family, as much as they would want to stop and help me, they also know me well and it would cause alot of problems. i don't want to make them sound uncaring though thats far from the truth.
No parent wants to bury their child, thats just a human thing

Reactions: sadworld and checkouttime
bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
you said you'd be subjected to judgement. is there any possibility of "treatment" for you, or not?
Ironically my mother is studying psychology so probably yes, she will try to "treat" me.
i think telling your mother about your suicidal ideation will still make her suffer, just in a different way. if you decide to tell her you're suicidal, you should tell her why.
The problem is that I don't know if i can tell her the why, but I will keep that in mind.

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
If your reasons for letting her know are just to try and help her avoid shock, then I think you are better off not telling her. However, if you want to get better then communicating with them is probably a good idea. Unfortunately, this seems like something you need to decide for yourself.
At the end of the day it is a personal choice...I'm trying to make the right one.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and checkouttime
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I think it would be good idea to tell her and be honest with her, it's going to be hard chat but she will panic at first but at the end of the day she loves you and doesn't want to bury her son.

Reactions: sadworld, bloodbath and Sinkinshyp
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
It depends on if your parents have the right to know, and if they have the ability to stop you. Think carefully, okay?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I think it would be good idea to tell her and be honest with her, it's going to be hard chat but she will panic at first but at the end of the day she loves you and doesn't want to bury her son.

I'm here because I buried my son. It will be a rough discussion. I'm supposed ot be 49 the end of this month and I told my mother. I didn't want my death to cause her to have a heart attack. She also knows I got my "poison" I haven't told her what it is just it will work.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, bloodbath, raindrop and 1 other person
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
Probably I'm going insane, but I'm thinking of telling my parents about my suicide plan. My initial idea was simply to disappear overnight, but I don't know if I can do this to my mother. I don't know if I can be the cause of the suffering of the person I love the most, she did everything she could to take care of of me.

I planned to ctb in about 2 weeks, for certain reasons, and I already have everything I need to do this successfully.

Do you think it's worth telling my parents how I'm feeling? If I do that I will be subjected to terrible judgments, in addition to throwing my whole plan down the drain ...

I used google translate to write this, sorry for any mistakes.
i´am struggle with the same situation.
but, it is only a fantasy
if you tell someone you have a real plan and the method to do it, they are not going to leave it like that
maybe, they will decide that the best solution is a psychiatric, and i don't want that

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
A few minutes ago she rechead out to me asking some things and she seems worried, cause I stopped studying and started engaging in self destructive habits. Then she told me to think about it today and then tell her what's going on tomorrow.

So I'm going to tell her tomorrow that I'm feeling suicidal and thats it. I'm not going to tell everything obviously.

Gonna spend the night drinking some alcohol and listening to music ...

I hope everything works out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and laura fines
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
If I tell my parents about my suicide plan they would probably lock me in for the rest of my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I have been honest about it now everyone hates me lol