• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Noticed a SS group was on idle on the Telegram messenger app.
Invite: https://t.me/SanctionedSuicide
Very not populated, prolly better to avoid dispersion.

However, given the recent relatively frequent downtimes of the forum, some members freak out about a permanent shutdown, or just are in distress (addicition syndrome) when it happens, thus exchanging private contact details of friends in anticipation, in order to not lose contact.
Example, during the last hours of @K-O, the interruptions did prevent me to reach out as much as I wanted and that puzzled me.
Telegram can make up for this purpose, acting as a temporary retreat.
Noteworthy, closed private groups are also a possibility, like a PM extended to several persons.

Precision : the single privacy setting to respect for safety (against bullying & stuff) is to make the phone number (mandatory to register) invisible to everyone, immediately after applying, under
Settings > Privacy and Security > Phone number > Nobody
...AND not to add anyone to the "Contact list"

@Mods if this proposal is not welcomed, consider to shoot the thread, not the man - just trying to help ! Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: madgod, _Minsk, RainAndSadness and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
More details about Telegram and guidances for the registration if handling away the personal phone number is a barrier.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/internet-moron-here-messenger-questions.39836/#post-735001

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
Noticed a SS group was on idle on the Telegram messenger app.
Invite: https://t.me/SanctionedSuicide
Very not populated, prolly better to avoid dispersion.

However, given the recent relatively frequent downtimes of the forum, some members freak out about a permanent shutdown, or just are in distress (addicition syndrome) when it happens, thus exchanging private contact details of friends in anticipation, in order to not lose contact.
Example, during the last hours of @K-O, the interruptions did prevent me to reach out as much as I wanted and that puzzled me.
Telegram can make up for this purpose, acting as a temporary retreat.
Noteworthy, closed private groups are also a possibility, like a PM extended to several persons.

Precision : the single privacy setting to respect for safety (against bullying & stuff) is to make the phone number (mandatory to register) invisible to everyone, immediately after applying, under
Settings > Privacy and Security > Phone number > Nobody
...AND not to add anyone to the "Contact list"

@Mods if this proposal is not welcomed, consider to shoot the thread, not the man - just trying to help ! Cheers

Telegram isn't considered secure. It's closed source and the authors invented their own encryption (a huge no-no if you know anything about crypto).

Signal is much better. Uses standard crypto and is open source. Encrypts end-to-end.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
The telegram link is to a group that ended up closed so you have to go up a little in the chat to get the link to the next group

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Telegram isn't considered secure. It's closed source and the authors invented their own encryption (a huge no-no if you know anything about crypto).

Signal is much better. Uses standard crypto and is open source. Encrypts end-to-end.

Agreed, then Threema is a serious competitor to Signal in the field.

Different apps for different uses...

The telegram link is to a group that ended up closed so you have to go up a little in the chat to get the link to the next group

OK but it has the merit to appear as SS in the search engine, be joinable without an invite, and does not clear the past history.
Public vs Private, as you prefer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας