• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i wanna be a cat

i wanna be a cat

he/him
Nov 25, 2023
Im a Teenager, i have like 4 friends, i don't take drugs, i don't drink alcohol or go to any "parties". i barely leave my room or meet up with anyone in my free time.

i really want to ctb, but i know almost no methods and making research about anything related to ctb is hell, i genuinely don't know how you guys get all that info about various suicide methods, i cant find anything. so i just decided to ask here.

I wish i could do it by overdosing, seems like the easiest method but its not, not for me. i don't know any drug dealers nor do i have such money to buy drugs. i cant get my hands on benzos, opioids etc. i could try overdosing with DHC but im not sure if that would even kill me and how much i would need to take.
i wanted to ask for some tips, like a suicide method for which i don't need anything illegal or very expensive. if possible explaining the method would be appreciated. :)

i don't want to ctb by jumping or throwing myself under a train/truck or by hanging myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Stinger4771 and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
inspired by 13 Reason Why (TV series)
wrist slitting seems to be worth a try
be careful to share your age here (just a suggestion)
i hope everything gets clearer for u and best wishes

Upvote 0
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Unlike the person above, I would NOT suggest cutting your wrists to CTB. It's very, very unlikely to kill you, and instead will be immensely painful.. No one here will tell you how you should kill yourself.

Reactions: todeswunsch and ThroughTheLight
Upvote 1
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
You have to be 18 to be on this site, and we can't recommend CTB or really ways to CTB when you are asking that generally. While a lot of people here are in the same boat as you, we're here mainly to support each other, but there are plenty of resources to pursue if you look for it. Though with your limitations I'm not so sure what's left

Reactions: WonderingSoul, movinout17, todeswunsch and 3 others
Upvote 0
S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
I'm really sorry you've been made to feel like there's nothing left. Making meaningful relationships is fucking hard. I can't help but feel like you've got more left in you though. Planning for your life feels impossible, I myself am caught at a cross roads and i frequently am not sure if i ought to go on living. But dying is a last resort.

Reactions: foxgirl
Upvote 0
i wanna be a cat

i wanna be a cat

he/him
Nov 25, 2023
You have to be 18 to be on this site, and we can't recommend CTB or really ways to CTB when you are asking that generally. While a lot of people here are in the same boat as you, we're here mainly to support each other, but there are plenty of resources to pursue if you look for it. Though with your limitations I'm not so sure what's left
i am over 18.
Just Thought the term Teenager counts ages 18 and 19 too, that's my bad
Unlike the person above, I would NOT suggest cutting your wrists to CTB. It's very, very unlikely to kill you, and instead will be immensely painful.. No one here will tell you how you should kill yourself.
but the problem is i don't even know any methods except for the popular ones, like hanging etc.
the only other method i know about is "night-night" method and im honestly not really convinced about it.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
Upvote 0
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
If you are really over 18 , consider the message as not sent.

Upvote 1
S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
You have four friends man. That's no mean feat. Do you get to see them in person often? Tell em you fcuking love them, cus how else are they gonna know?

Reactions: i wanna be a cat
Upvote 1