prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
so basically the last assignments since december have all been written using chat gpt because i am lazy, my classmates also do the same thing. well anyawys now they've caught onto me and im probably 100% caught. im gonna try to lie my way out of it but its probably too late . i fell so anxious i could die! really hope i had something to ease my nerves.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dinistro
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Well, what are some likely consequences? Will your parents support you?

If it helps to say this, schools usually make students compete. Rather than work together -- "cheating". It's an unconsenting relationship until maybe university, and even then there's economic coercion. If saying this doesn't help, never mind this sentence

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
Well, what are some likely consequences? Will your parents support you?
worst case i get a criminal charge, but there is no way they have enough proof for that. but i will probably have to redo the exercise and my mother will probably hear about it. im just anxious because i dont wanna be in trouble for this stupid stuff. i just didnt wanna write my stupid essays that will never matter because thats not the type of work i will ever do..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an awful and stressful situation to be in, but I do understand why someone would wish to do that as I certainly see education as just being a way to cause people to suffer more.

Reactions: thelookingontheway