• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
It's 10 til 12am I'm sitting here scribbling in a note book trying to keep myself from cutting or possibly kms. My buddy is supposed to give me a tattoo over my self harm scars on my leg. I have to keep the area healed so he can. I don't want to let him down. I have to stay clean from cutting for 2 more weeks. Idk if I can do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Lostandlooking and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
idk what youre getting a tattoo of (or where your scars are) but i personally like doodling on my wrist, just above my cuts on my forearm. lately ive been doodling a tattoo im debating on getting.
maybe you could do something like that. something to remind you and maybe even excite you for the tattoo. something to remember your goal and how much you want it

Reactions: maneose, Lostandlooking and mckk
burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
idk what youre getting a tattoo of (or where your scars are) but i personally like doodling on my wrist, just above my cuts on my forearm. lately ive been doodling a tattoo im debating on getting.
maybe you could do something like that. something to remind you and maybe even excite you for the tattoo. something to remember your goal and how much you want it
I asked him to design me a piece of his choosing. It's a relatively small area I constantly cut on so it's probably a 4x3 area with one longer swipe mark on my upper thigh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death