Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
2i7l9ns.jpg
I'll probably colour in the heart with red but other than that, what do you think? I have 5 tattoos and with the exception of 1 I have designed them all (they're all waaaay more complex than this though! lol I literally spent 10 mins doing this) and I always think about it for a year before getting the tattoo. So it wouldn't be right away.

Anyway, what do you think? It won't be in a super obvious place for sure.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Donewith_, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 7 others
Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
I'm no artist but personally I think it needs a little more detail if you know what I mean but I'm not saying it's bad at all I think it's very simple but means so much

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Donewith_ and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I'm no artist but personally I think it needs a little more detail if you know what I mean but I'm not saying it's bad at all I think it's very simple but means so much
Yeah I'll put more detail in it for sure; this is a very rough outline of what I want (I should have specified that). Like, I want the heart to be rounder, and the "dimple" at the top to dip farther in for example. And probably and some heart beats before the a-fib.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah I'll put more detail in it for sure; this is a very rough outline of what I want (I should have specified that). Like, I want the heart to be rounder, and the "dimple" at the top to dip farther in for example. And probably and some heart beats before the a-fib.
oh sorry and yeah I think it could be a little rounder but keep me undated I'd like to see the final sketch

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I quite like it simple. I like delicate fine line tattoos.
I'm thinking of getting a tiny heart on my finger this week to help me continue with recovery and self love.

Just can't decide red or black.

Or I was going to get 2 letter Cs (One backwards) that form a heart as that's my initial (kinda like the same shape as your heart)