BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Still watched Penn & Teller: Bullshit and they were talking about tarot readings. I've had tarot readings for fun before. I thought I'd see if there was anything online. Found this website evatarot.net and thought I'd get a free reading for fun.

The cards said I have a big decision to make this month and an older woman in my life is going to try to influence my decision. The cards told me to stay away from this woman until after my decision is made to avoid her undue influence.

Again, I just did it for fun and I think most things like this are just vague enough that you fill in the blanks with your own people, situations, etc.I

For example, I would read into this that my sister-in-law will try to exert undue influence on my decision to ctb without even knowing about it.

Anyone else ever get a tarot reading? My friend used to do one for me every new year, just for fun.

• Love
Reactions: Moonicide, UninformedLover and noctiva
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Used to dabble with it when I was an unruly teenager looking for meaning in life.
Just got one from the webpage you linked there. It says that I have a project ongoing that hasn't borne fruit yet and that I need to keep on walking, that I will find love with an older man in my life in December 2019.
I hate to say it, but we both know what I'm thinking. But it also says that I'll meet the man though a friend. So I haven't met him yet? Oooor does that count retrograde, seeing as my one and only real life friend was the one who made the introductions, in the past.

Not that I believe a word of it, but it made me smile for a second.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Woodnote, BlueWidow and 1 other person
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I usually do them online for fun but once my cousin did one for me. I don't remember exactly what I got but -- All bad stuff ofc and all of it came true I believe.

I quite enjoy tarot cards and if I had the skill (and money) I would buy some and use them.

Reactions: BlueWidow
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I love doing Tarot reading for fun. I never take it seriously... I just used the website and it said how I've been stuck in the what ifs, how change will follow, and I'd fall intensely in love with an older man this month, lol.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I use Tarot as a personal ritual since 19 years old. I took all my readings seriously and trust them rather than christian prayers and scriptures (I grew up in Adventist Church) so it's an important spirituality to me.
All the Tarot readings (The personal ones, not that flash bull$&$+& at Internet ) offers clues or meeting points for the person who received the reading, I told that everytime I read the cards. I can't answer a total yes or no all the time, but I got some interesting results and my friends took enjoyable the readings.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I love doing Tarot reading for fun. I never take it seriously... I just used the website and it said how I've been stuck in the what ifs, how change will follow, and I'd fall intensely in love with an older man this month, lol.
This website seems to tell everyone they're going to fall in love with an older man in December 2019. Told me the same thing. Wonder what that's about? :))

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
This website seems to tell everyone they're going to fall in love with an older man in December 2019. Told me the same thing. Wonder what that's about? :))
It's so lonely people don't ctb before Christmas, because there's hope that they won't be lonely for the family holiday.
I was so happy to read it. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and BlueWidow
starleaf

starleaf

Dec 13, 2019
I have tried them... looking back nothing came true I don't think? Actually they were super off now that I look back. Any future stuff was totally off. I have had predictions for my future come true but like only when I received them on psychedelics. This happened maybe twice.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I used them for a while in my 20s but I got creeped out by them. Those unsettling images that obviously have meanings that I don't know - eek, fu, get thee behind me! I dismantled my deck and never looked back.

Now, though, I feel compelled to check out that older man awaiting me. 8]

Update! My older man is attempting to seduce me, with highly dubious intentions. Probably a general warning against scammers - thanks for the Public Service Announcement 8]

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide