N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
It really pisses me off that you can't talk to other people without risking being put in a hospital against your will. I think about it daily, literally non-stop. I wake up disappointed and go to sleep dreading the next day. I have two ropes and three disposable grills. I could do it anytime.

Sometimes when I think that maybe I don't want to do it I stop and realize that I can't tell anyone because they'll either ignore me, reply with LOL ME TOO or just put me away by calling the police on me. What the fuck.
Sometimes I honestly just want someone to be there for me and maybe give me a hug but there's literally no one on this fucking planet that will do that. I fucking hate hearing that you are not alone because yes, you are and nobody fucking cares about people like us until we have finally offed ourselves. And then it's a big surprise like there isn't a problem with how society and mental health systems handle this issue.

I for one would rather be dead than sit in a hospital again.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Morning Angel, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I share the same sentiments with you. I too, cannot openly talk about the subject of suicide let alone even talking about euthanasia or death in general is already too risky (depending on who I am around) especially in real life. I would hope that society and government (especially in the US) would someday come to the point where suicide and death isn't as taboo, similar to how women's rights, gay rights, and a whole plethora of issues in society evolve and progress. My method will likely be firearms as that seems more easily obtainable for me and has a very good rate of success. There are other methods, but they are really for backup should I somehow, for any reason or cause, be unable to obtain a firearm.

Reactions: betteroffdead, RM5998, Maravillosa and 3 others
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Yes, I share the same sentiments with you. I too, cannot openly talk about the subject of suicide let alone even talking about euthanasia or death in general is already too risky (depending on who I am around) especially in real life. I would hope that society and government (especially in the US) would someday come to the point where suicide and death isn't as taboo, similar to how women's rights, gay rights, and a whole plethora of issues in society evolve and progress. My method will likely be firearms as that seems more easily obtainable for me and has a very good rate of success. There are other methods, but they are really for backup should I somehow, for any reason or cause, be unable to obtain a firearm.

It would probably be helpful if it wasn't such a taboo. But you can't mention it to anyone and instead have to suffer in silence.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
'It's okay to talk about suicide'

That's what was advertised for world suicide prevention day.

Reactions: Morning Angel and nuclearsnake