• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
Idk if this is normally done on here but does anyone from the us want to talk otp right now? (On the phone) These past few days i keep wanting to cbt before my plan is ready..if you saw my other thread about it i was talked out of it last time.to my surprise...u guys made me realize i could hurt myself instead of die an prolong my misery longer or even indefinitely and i cant bear that but here i am wandering around in the middle of the night looking for a good place to do it . just hearing a kind voice would help. Pm me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Despairing, nooo2 and KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not in the States and I can't talk on the phone but if you want to pm me id love to talk to you :)

• Love
Reactions: Pixiep and KleinerWolf
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have sent you a message. I am not in the US either, but I have WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram and Wire. We can talk over any one of those apps, whenever you are ready.

• Love
Reactions: Pixiep
Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
I am not feeling much better, but im out of crisis & panicking mode you guys . thanks for all your open ears even tho i didnt use any i appreciate it
I feel like episodes like this just make me wanna get all my ducks in a row immediately and set my cbt date for as soon as possible (once im ready method wise and mentally ofc . like i said i am more consciousness now that it has to be a mindful choice and u need to be ready)

Im not sure how much more i can take. Every day is difficult. I feel like i cant function in my normal daily routine anymore but i need to in order to GET those ducks in a row.. It is a shitty cycle