• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
Would it make a difference, would it significantly lower my chances of dying or would it still be more or less the same

Reactions: Byebyemap
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Anyone have a link to the "go to" SN guide?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
There have been several posts about this same topic on this forum. Please use the search function before asking the same repetitive questions.

Fasting isn't inherently necessary, the regimen suggests it to minimize the odds of extraneous variables which could lead to failure.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Terrible idea.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Anyone have a link to the "go to" SN guide?

Fasting and the meds are there to prevent vomiting as best as possible. If you have an empty stomach anything ingested is far better absorbed into the blood than when u have a full stomach right after a lunch for example.

SN still can work and probably will work either ways just you put yourself into an unnecessary risk of failure in the case you vomit too much and too early. I would follow the proven protocols most people are successful when they follow the instructions.

Reactions: peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023

Fasting and the meds are there to prevent vomiting as best as possible. If you have an empty stomach anything ingested is far better absorbed into the blood than when u have a full stomach right after a lunch for example.

SN still can work and probably will work either ways just you put yourself into an unnecessary risk of failure in the case you vomit too much and too early. I would follow the proven protocols most people are successful when they follow the instructions.
Thanks so much for this and the guide.

Hoping that the MDS SN is legit and works. Has there been any successful cases?

Reactions: dodo11
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Would it make a difference, would it significantly lower my chances of dying or would it still be more or less the same
Can you please DM the source of your SN? Im legit so fucking desperate to get some ever since IC got caught

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks so much for this and the guide.

Hoping that the MDS SN is legit and works. Has there been any successful cases?
There were successful SN cases recently according to GBTs but I don't know where they got their SN from.
Can you please DM the source of your SN? Im legit so fucking desperate to get some ever since IC got caught
I understand that you are desperate but your account is just a few hours old. Sources will eventually come to you when you're better known. Responsible users won't share their sources just with anyone. Pro-lifers have taken too many of them down already.

Last edited:
Reactions: dodo11, peacefulexit and BrainShower
D

Deleted member 65988

Please use the search function before asking the same repetitive questions.
About time someone said this but:

Fasting isn't inherently necessary, the regimen suggests it to minimize the odds of extraneous variables which could lead to failure.
Fasting is part of the regimen otherwise it wouldn't be important if you ate even 30 mins before taking SN. It's an essential part of the regimen just as taking AEs are.

Reactions: dodo11, losing hope and Praestat_Mori