• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dema

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone. My SN is arriving the next week and in the meanwhile I tried to find a way to get antiemetics without going to the doctor but I couldn't find anything. To get some meto I would have to wait months, and I don't know if I can do that. As every day goes by, my suicidal thoughts become way more persistent and uncontrollable.

I was wondering what is the worst that could happen if I take SN without anything. Thanks for the help guys, this forum is the only joy that I've had in years.

Reactions: JangHyeonSuk
J

Jacky123

May 27, 2020
Hi Dema, In my opinion it is not a good idea to take the SN without the antiemetics. If you vomit and the dose SN is not fully ingested your CTB can fail and you can suffer serious organ damage.

Have you ever looked on the darknet to purschase them? there are some vendors that sell them with escrow and they are not very expensive.

Reactions: autumnal
ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
Could you travel to a country where you can get them OTC? Like a short trip.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I would also strongly recommend antiemetics. While an attempt can still be successful even if vomiting occurs, it is distressing and lacks peacefulness. If you do choose to attempt without antiemetics, I would make sure you have two full backup doses prepared to take in case vomiting occurs after your first or second dose.

What country are you in? You may find some more information on obtaining meto if you search the forum for meto and the name of your country. Also, as the other member responded, there are online sources. These include both normal online pharmaceutical sites, as well as the more shady darknet vendors. I would certainly suggest trying the first before the second.

If your reference to waiting months to obtain meto is due to Covid-19 restrictions on visiting your doctor, do they offer telephone consultations or other alternatives?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi Dema, In my opinion it is not a good idea to take the SN without the antiemetics. If you vomit and the dose SN is not fully ingested your CTB can fail and you can suffer serious organ damage.
Would you mind clarifying where you've read SN attempts that have failed causing serious organ damage? There are very few incidents, if any, that report long-term organ damage caused by ingestion of SN.

Reactions: lovedread and autumnal
D

Dema

Apr 13, 2020

Have you ever looked on the darknet to purschase them? there are some vendors that sell them with escrow and they are not very expensive.

I thought about that but honestly I'd like to get my meds in a legal way. I live in a particular situation, and if the police finds out I ordered something on the darkweb they are gonna hurt the only person that I care about.

• Love
Reactions: lovedread
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm going to ctb without antiemetics because I can't get them. The only thing that's really necessary is the SN. It's riskier in terms of vomiting or having an unpleasant experience, but it will still get the job done if you choose to go that route

Do you have a source for this? I've never seen anything about it. SN is lethal at very low doses

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
We are on the same boat dude. I have no idea have can I get any antiemetics, and I'm desperate enough to try it without them.

Reactions: loungewiz