• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
I've been hesitating all morning about taking sn. I know I want it and I know it's for the best. Yet I doubt. Why? Perhaps the fear of how the process will go, mainly whether I will throw up or not. Or maybe I don't want to die after all if I have such doubts. I also read somewhere that anyone who commits suicide can still have doubts until the last moment. Maybe it's just SI? I wait for the day when I no longer doubt, but I fear I may have to wait a long very time then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CantDoIt, QueerMelancholy, Adûnâi and 2 others
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I've been hesitating for a long time myself. Moving the day to CTB around to try and figure out a good time when I believe things will work out more.

Concerning doubt I have been feeling doubt myself and I am planning on taking SN in about 24 hours myself. Haha. I will probably feel doubt until the second I drink the SN and after I drink it until I pass out. The doubt will be there for me at the very last minute. Nothing wrong with feeling fear. I feel like fear is a natural response to the unknown even if you plan things out accordingly and to the best of your ability. No one knows what will happen in that second until they're living in it.

I feel like setting up a schedule and a day and sticking to it is helping me with my resolve and to steel myself and my senses. My mind will probably do a little panicking. There will definitely be a little anxiety but it all feels like just a little more pain for (hopefully if my luck is good) an end to this stupid life of mine.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Luck is important.

• Love
Reactions: Gangrel and pulleditnearlyoff
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
I've been hesitating for a long time myself. Moving the day to CTB around to try and figure out a good time when I believe things will work out more.

Concerning doubt I have been feeling doubt myself and I am planning on taking SN in about 24 hours myself. Haha. I will probably feel doubt until the second I drink the SN and after I drink it until I pass out. The doubt will be there for me at the very last minute. Nothing wrong with feeling fear. I feel like fear is a natural response to the unknown even if you plan things out accordingly and to the best of your ability. No one knows what will happen in that second until they're living in it.

I feel like setting up a schedule and a day and sticking to it is helping me with my resolve and to steel myself and my senses. My mind will probably do a little panicking. There will definitely be a little anxiety but it all feels like just a little more pain for (hopefully if my luck is good) an end to this stupid life of mine.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Luck is important.
Yes, I agree completely. That's also how I see it. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Hope we will find peace soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you hesitate, then maybe it's not time yet.
Wish you the best whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: pulleditnearlyoff
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
Overcoming SI is actually very hard. It's in our DNA

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Maybe it's still not the time for you to leave. I wish you the best no matter what you choose.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Thank you all. I almost did it impusively in an emotional state after I got an e-mail from MHS. That was an hour ago, after I ate and 1,5 hour before my husband comes home. Thank god I've been able to hold myself together, cause that would've turned out in a disaster. After that I didn't know what to do with myself and could only cry and cry for an hour. I even thought of reaching out to MHS to just talk, but I didn't. I don't want to be an attention seeker, and it would be pointless after all. Wtf is it that I want?! I don't understand. Maybe it's just not the right time yet and do I want to live on for 1% still. So frustrating living between life and death for almost 2 years now!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21