• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
I'm planning on taking a very small amount, like maybe a teaspoon or something. What will the day look like? Will I be able to pass out/ throw up while at school. I don't eat anyways until I get home, just drink green tea and take my meds (vyvanse and Effexor), and we have to wear a mask most of the day at school. Is there a chance something more serious will happen (since I know sn causes heart racing and vyvanse)? I don't plan on trying to ctb, just want to make myself sick

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: _Minsk, nitroautnz, WearyOfStruggling and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Why would you do this? You will just be in pain.

Either take the proper measures to end it or don't use SN. Are you trying to make some kind of statement with this?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MsMaudlin, Rn110bg101 and 14 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Please don't play with SN like that. It's literally poison. Is your goal to have those around you see you need help?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, fat feet, dana and 8 others
Hydration

Hydration

science
May 29, 2020
Please don't do this. If your goal is attention there are much safer ways to get it. SN is a literal poison.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Rn110bg101, fat feet and 6 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I'm planning on taking a very small amount, like maybe a teaspoon or something. What will the day look like? Will I be able to pass out/ throw up while at school. I don't eat anyways until I get home, just drink green tea and take my meds (vyvanse and Effexor), and we have to wear a mask most of the day at school. Is there a chance something more serious will happen (since I know sn causes heart racing and vyvanse)? I don't plan on trying to ctb, just want to make myself sick

I dont know what will happen , but why do you want to make yourself sick and go to school on the top of that ?

Reactions: fat feet and WearyOfStruggling
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It will result in them calling an ambulance. You really want to be sectioned just walk into a hospital and tell them you're going to harm yourself. You'll get the same result minus all the painful and expensive medical intervention.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, blackballoon, fat feet and 5 others
scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
I don't want attention, I want to get sick. I know it's dangerous but it's my only option

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Rn110bg101, _Minsk, WearyOfStruggling and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I don't want attention, I want to get sick. I know it's dangerous but it's my only option

What is getting sick going to do for you? What am I missing?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, blackballoon, fat feet and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
eat a banaba and stick your finger in your throat to get sick it's safer

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, blackballoon, fat feet and 4 others
scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020

I should add this isn't to get attention/ make a statement or anything like that, I want to get sick. I know it's dangerous and quite frankly stupid as hell, but I don't have access to pills. I wouldn't kms in school, I'm planning for that already at home

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and almost_dead
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
is this some kind of self-harm ? Do you hate yourself/Everyone ? Just asking .

Reactions: fat feet
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I should add this isn't to get attention/ make a statement or anything like that, I want to get sick. I know it's dangerous and quite frankly stupid as hell, but I don't have access to pills. I wouldn't kms in school, I'm planning for that already at home
SN won't get you the kind of sick you're looking for.

Reactions: cazwiz, Rn110bg101, fat feet and 2 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
taking too little can result in a very painful experience

Reactions: Rn110bg101, fat feet, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
sending lot of hugs to you , hope you get what you are looking for .:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Suffer/ get me sent home
Eat a spoon or two of soap? It won't destroy you, but it'll make you vomit, belly ache, and diarrhea.

Edit: mad face react all you like. I offered a non lethal
non damaging way to get the desired result. Way better than poison.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: blackballoon, fat feet, sadworld and 5 others
scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
is this some kind of self-harm ? Do you hate yourself/Everyone ? Just asking .
I guess it's another way of self harm since I don't have access to knives, I'm used to taking pills to make myself feel sick but I don't have access anymore (you can assume why). Yeah I hate myself, don't hate everyone around me though

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, _Minsk and krsu
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I guess it's another way of self harm since I don't have access to knives, I'm used to taking pills to make myself feel sick but I don't have access anymore (you can assume why). Yeah I hate myself, don't hate everyone around me though
External forms of self harm are better long term than internal. Try to use pins or something instead of eating things to get sick. I know self harm is habitual and can't just be stopped.

scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
taking too little can result in a very painful experience
What sort of painful experience? All I really know off the top of my head is nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, headache

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
What sort of painful experience? All I really know off the top of my head is nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, headache
You might dose it wrong and have loss of consciousness or respiratory distress.

Reactions: fat feet and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
there's a reason its suggested to take enough so that you pass out, that's all I can say. I'm not gonna stop you but I'm just warning you because i don't want you to be in a lot of pain :(

scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
External forms of self harm are better long term than internal. Try to use pins or something instead of eating things to get sick. I know self harm is habitual and can't just be stopped.
I know but I honestly don't really care about the long term effects like organ damage/etc. , I plan on ctb soon anyways. Also don't have access to pins and can't hide visible scars anymore which sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Small amounts of SN can still kill you, it just takes longer. Whatever you're trying to achieve with this, I'd think twice

Reactions: fat feet, Lastsauce, Helpneedtips and 2 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I know but I honestly don't really care about the long term effects like organ damage/etc. , I plan on ctb soon anyways. Also don't have access to pins and can't hide visible scars anymore which sucks
I know you don't care but possible organ failure is painfully unpleasant beyond anything you have probably experienced.

I have heart issues and I would not wish the pain I feel on anyone

Reactions: fat feet, glittergore and Ghost2211
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
How old are you that you'd have to get sent home from class for being sick? If you're still a teenager you should really give recovery a chance.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet, Mm80, Nohopeinhell and 3 others
scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
How old are you that you'd have to get sent home from class for being sick? If you're still a teenager you should really give recovery a chance.
I'm 18 but dealt with this for a very long time, I've tried recovering many times before as I've dealt with this for a very long time. I'd rather not deal with this sort of thing for 10 more years and then decide to ctb. But I'd rather not cause a scene/ risk my SN being found anyways so I'll just find something else and keep the SN sealed until I get antiemetics

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, sadworld, dana and 4 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I'm 18 but dealt with this for a very long time, I've tried recovering many times before as I've dealt with this for a very long time. I'd rather not deal with this sort of thing for 10 more years and then decide to ctb. But I'd rather not cause a scene/ risk my SN being found anyways so I'll just find something else and keep the SN sealed until I get antiemetics
we are here for you feel free to vent about anything ☺️

Reactions: sadworld
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Fair enough.

If you really need an excuse to get out of class, with Coronavirus going on, all you need to say is you feel sick and they'll probably let you go home.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet, sadworld, RC90 and 5 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yeah... I'd advise you don't do that. Lest, you will have a lot of explaining to do when they call the ambulance, with a very high chance of your sanction.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet, sadworld, _Minsk and 3 others