• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
I've made many different plans in my head, switching from jumping to hanging, finally landing on hanging because there are too many variables with jumping.

All the other times I've tried hanging I've felt significant pain/pressure that made me stop and not want to go through with it. I've come to the conclusion that I need something to lessen the pain and was thinking either nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or alcohol.

I'm not a drinker and have never been drunk in my life so I'm more liable to throw up rather than anything else. I know nitrous oxide makes you feel loopy and heightens your pain tolerance and I'm hoping it's enough so that I don't want to stop myself. What do you guys think?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
May I ask you the reason why you not choose the SN method?

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
N2O by itself seems like a great way to get on the bus. At the dentist, I've tried to stay awake after the mask is put on. Impossible. And then there are case reports of people who have died from apoxia while abusing N2O or intentionally dying in an atmosphere of N2O. I read one last week where the victim actually used the little cream charger cartridges. They found him with several cartridges and what we used to call a cracker when I was a kid.