• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wheresthepizzza

Apr 7, 2019
I am thinking about possibly not leaving a note with the possibility that it could look like an accident. If I have a history of heart and breathing problems and no signs of being suicidal (I have never attempted before, never gave away any serious signs, etc), Would there still be an autopsy? I know nobody can say for certain. But I am torn between leaving a note just in case there is an autopsy performed and not leaving a note because it being ruled as natural death would be a lot easier for my family. Thanks for any advice! Thank you.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
It might depend on how old you are or if your family would push for it. I get it though. It's a different kind of grieving when they don't have to feel the guilt of a suicide.