• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
I applied for student financial aid. None of the jobs i applied to have called me back. If i can't even get an education, it's over for me. My entire existence is in the hands of the system now. If it doesn't work out, i'll go back to the original plan i had for my life. Waste time entertaining myself until my Father passes away so that i can CTB. I hope it doesn't come to that, but i'm not going to live out a shit existence in hopes that it'll get better by some miracle. Nobody is coming to save me. This is my last chance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, NoPointOfReturning, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning and divinemistress36
NoPointOfReturning

NoPointOfReturning

Jul 24, 2024
Yeah man that's how it is, no one is coming to save you unfortunately. I know how it feels to be in your position and man you lose a sense of hope. Like the guy above me said, good luck with whatever happens and I hope you end up in a good place. Whether it's on Earth or something entirely different. Love you.