6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
As the title suggest, I'm taking a break from the site.
Most likely until the festive period is over, so a week at the most.

I've had this huge cloud hanging over my head for as long as I can remember & although probably temporary, the sun is peaking through that cloud. I'm in no way 'better' or cancelling my plan to CTB, I just feel as though if this is going to be my last Christmas (it's a shit song don't try and tell me otherwise) I should spend it at least attempting to be happy with my family & I feel as though if I spend my time constantly on here, it'll suck whatever life is left out of me in the real world. I don't want my family to be concerned, not now, not this time of year as it's bad enough without me projecting my own issues to them.

I really appreciate & respect everyone on here who is going through hard times & the majority of you are all truly amazing for fighting every day and also helping me when I've been through some shitty times. I don't need to mention names because you should know who you are.

So this is a temporary goodbye & thank you. I hope you make the most of what and who you've got over this holiday season, wherever you are :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, BrokenHopes, mediocre and 24 others
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I really hope that you'll have a lovely Christmas and we will be all welcoming you with open arms as soon as you decide to come back! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Moonicide, LegaliseIt!, Soul and 6 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
All the best fella, have a good one.

• Love
Reactions: Moonicide, LegaliseIt!, Jean4 and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As much as I love this community it can still get to you after a while. So many sad and hurt people. People that were driven here by society, circumstance, illnesses, or just life in general.

I have to take a break from it too sometimes. Hopefully your break will let that light shine a little brighter. Maybe you'll find a reason to continue. If not, you know where to find us.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Woodnote, Soul and 3 others
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Due to some tragic circumstances within the 24 hours and my non-existent will power I lasted all of one day. I very much *need* this community to help me get by, no matter how tough or sad it may be.
Kinda makes the original post somewhat anti-climatic BUT never mind ey.
B950B20E C994 47DE A507 768015425282

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonicide, LegaliseIt!, Isittimetogonola and 9 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Typical mackem, much ado about nothing :wink: [just kiddin as you well know]

Sorry life threw you a curveball, hopefully everything will be ok.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, 6ixxy, Jean4 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Due to some tragic circumstances within the 24 hours and my non-existent will power I lasted all of one day. I very much *need* this community to help me get by, no matter how tough or sad it may be.
Kinda makes the original post somewhat anti-climatic BUT never mind ey.
View attachment 21613
Glad you are here and I missed this post. Carry on. Now we can play in the Christmas post. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: 6ixxy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Typical mackem, much ado about nothing :wink: [just kiddin as you well know]

Sorry life threw you a curveball, hopefully everything will be ok.
Cheeky sod! Could always be worse, could be a monkey hanger:mmm:

No need to apologise, just one of those uncontrollable things. Being here will help me through it.

Reactions: Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time, Nem and OreoWellington
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
It's alright, take your time if you want to. You are always welcome back. Have a nice Christmas!❤

• Love
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I wonder if anyone else here will "get" that reference about monkey hangers? I seriously doubt it :wink:

• Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Cheeky sod! Could always be worse, could be a monkey hanger:mmm:

No need to apologise, just one of those uncontrollable things. Being here will help me through it.
I don't know what a monkey hanger is, but doesn't sound like I would want to be a monkey hanger. LOL