Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I don't mind being criticized but being called a bully -- that is abusing members? :aw:

Some members here have personal obsessions, relentlessly attacking others, even when asked to stop. You may not like what I say, and if I hurt someone personally I'm sorry but they should take it with me. But a person have no right to accuse me time and time again that I'm abusing others in general.

I would like to draw the line between a person saying "you are abusive towards me", which is totally legit ; and a person constantly pointing out to members that "I'm abusive to others" . That's just slander.

This had become excruciating. I have enough personal shit to deal with. I don't need to hear that:
  • I'm contributing nothing .
  • I'm making up things ....
Disputes and disagreements are common but this had crossed the line. That's not criticism -- it's just nasty & vicious. It's not about making things better -- it's a personal attack. These obsessions are deranged and dangerous, people follow those and accept slanders. I may deserve many bad things but not that. Being repetitively called a bully, an abuser, who contributes nothing.

I know many of you appreciate me and care, but I don't feel safe and welcomed here. I'm rationally anxious that if I write something I'll be condemned yet again. It's really distressing. When you tell a person to stop yet they continue, you know they have no boundaries. ( I have tried to block that person but that doesn't help @Hasssssuùuu .)

Sorry friends @Lostandfound7 , @Underscore , @nitrogen , @Iloveyouall :heart:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, HopeDiesLast, Busdriver and 21 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've always enjoyed your posts. You seem well rounded and insightful. I'm sorry you've been harassed in such ways.

I honestly hope you stick around, but I completely understand if you need a break.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Lostandfound7, Yomyom and 3 others
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I understand and respect your decision to take a break.

I'll be here when you come back, sweet Quarky quark quark. I'll miss you dearly.

Please take really good care of yourself.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Yomyom, mediocre and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Don't let 2 people dictate your actions and don't believe that any orher members are judging you based on what others post. I wholeheartedly believe all members here will only judge you on what YOU write. It's why I continued to post to try to get the conversion on the "topic" and not on the "people". Labeling each other does no good and doesn't help any cause. We all have different opinions and need to respect them.
You try to be a guiding figure here with knowledge and history, maybe try taking a breather for a few days and think about it. This is an outlet for you and you shouldn't give it up in a time of crisis for yourself. The easiest way out of a disagreement that doesn't NEED to be argued is to just leave it.
I sometimes read a post and want to post what i REALLY feel but resist. As I've been saying for 2 days, we are ALL sensitive and in crisis so be gentle, cautious, and caring.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Deleted member 1465, Lostandfound7 and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
... Nobody should feel that way, especially here... Im sorry that apperently even in a place we all need to feel safe you are bullied away....

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, K-O and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I am sorry to see you go. I hope you feel better with distance. Maybe you will be available for someone somewhere else who will appreciate your insights and guidance and it will be a lifesaver.

I have felt like I got in trouble as well. It really is painful to want to end your own life and feel like the only people who could relate diss you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Myforevercharlie
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
It really is painful to want to end your own life and feel like the only people who could relate diss you.
Well, @Quarky00 did not relate to the aggressive hypocrite (who has an opinion on everything with the insuppressible urge to express her opinions) who bullied him away. He blocked her but she kept pushing on and ran a campaign against him. All he ever wanted to do on this forum is to help and he's helped countless members, but he got ruthlessly blamed, harassed, and tarnished.

The people who he could relate appreciate and love him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Busdriver, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
It is most tragic when you feel unwelcome or scared at SS.

Right after it turned to midnight on my birthday, I got a message from here. I was sure it was the only human contact I'd have on my whole birthday, so I was excited. It was a moderator, giving me a very significant-seeming ban-warning for responding in the Partner's thread. I had "lazily" scrolled past the stickied rule, but thought it made perfect sense. I also had not gotten a warning before, and this seemed like I was about to be permanently kicked off of SS, so I asked for clarification.

I explained this to the moderator, who just told me to not do it again - no clarification about the warning system. There was a "happy birthday" thrown in - which feels horrible, considering the circumstances.

I indeed had no other human contact on that, my 41st birthday.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Deleted member 1465, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm sorry to see you leave, but why can't you simply report this user?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and Oyoy
Status
Not open for further replies.