• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
So today I took delivery of SN from Dmc and I noticed the package it was in (silver bag) was very hard. I haven't opened it yet as I don't want to expose it to air yet. Is it normal for it to be hard? I'm guessing it has been vacuum package? Thanks

Reactions: Esokabat
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
So today I took delivery of SN from Dmc and I noticed the package it was in (silver bag) was very hard. I haven't opened it yet as I don't want to expose it to air yet. Is it normal for it to be hard? I'm guessing it has been vacuum package? Thanks
Mine was too. I asked on here and was told that is normal. Inside the silver bag you will find another clear plastic bag with the contents in it vacuum packed.

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
Mine was too. I asked on here and was told that is normal. Inside the silver bag you will find another clear plastic bag with the contents in it vacuum packed.
Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure.

Reactions: Esokabat and LostSoul1965
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Yes this is normaly, dmc packed it well and sealed.
On the transparent package dmc has write 99,6%.