• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
instead of drinking my 60 - 50 ml drink of SN all at once would it be better to take smaller sips? like 1/3 each time and wait 1-2 min for the next sip? Will this make it easier to ingest and less likely to vomit?

Reactions: Brianiskillingme
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Pph and stans guide has no mention of that and i would also like to knoe if taking more SN would overkill balancing the purity level ? If its 90% pure would 70gr over kill me??

Upvote 1

I can't do this anymore
Apr 9, 2022
It's not a fruit juice, homeboy.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Symbiote, houseofleaves, Le_Dauphin and 3 others
Upvote 1
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Chug
My thoughts get it down and keep it down asap!

Reactions: Foresight, Mental_Pain and playing_ostrich
Upvote 1
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Haven't got the links, but I've read a few anecdotes here from people who did that and it didn't work. Their attempts failed and/or it just dragged out the discomfort and tasted awful.

• Aww..
Reactions: sundress, houseofleaves, Le_Dauphin and 1 other person
Upvote 0
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I don't think you should sip it. I'm going to do it in one go and have a mint or some chocolate to take away the taste.

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, playing_ostrich and Mental_Pain
Upvote 1
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
instead of drinking my 60 - 50 ml drink of SN all at once would it be better to take smaller sips? like 1/3 each time and wait 1-2 min for the next sip? Will this make it easier to ingest and less likely to vomit?
Sipping would just prolong the agony. Chugging it all you will only get one foul aftertaste instead of many and can take your chocolate/whatever which soon relieves that.

Oops I misread and thought you meant N but I think the same principle applies.

Reactions: houseofleaves and playing_ostrich
Upvote 0
playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
Sipping would just prolong the agony. Chugging it all you will only get one foul aftertaste instead of many and can take your chocolate/whatever which soon relieves that.

Oops I misread and thought you meant N but I think the same principle applies.
alright ill just gulp it all up. not much liquid anyway

Upvote 0
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
alright ill just gulp it all up. not much liquid anyway
Well just to clarify I'd rather you didn't. I mean I just realised I effectively told you to drink poison. I mean my advice is probably worthless as I've never drunk a glass of SN solution or N. I've only taken teaspoonfuls of N. But as a general rule sipping is what you do with wine, coffee, tea and other tasty drinks. Neither substance, sadly is in that category.

Reactions: houseofleaves
Upvote 1
L

Le_Dauphin

Dec 2, 2021
Exactly my thoughts. Acording to some statements from people who drank it, the taste is so nasty that, the moment you feel it for the first time, you probably wont be able to try it again, wheter it's a second glass, or just a second sip. This is why, I believe it has to be done at once.

Reactions: houseofleaves
Upvote 1
U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
Exactly my thoughts. Acording to some statements from people who drank it, the taste is so nasty that, the moment you feel it for the first time, you probably wont be able to try it again, wheter it's a second glass, or just a second sip. This is why, I believe it has to be done at once.
Would placing something to cover your tongue help reduce the taste?

Upvote 0
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Would placing something to cover your tongue help reduce the taste?
Some people have suggested a strong mouthwash but not sure if thats before or after?

Upvote 0
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
You can block out the taste of anything by holding your nose, since breathing in makes you taste things. You can give it a try right now with anything.

I'm planning on holding my nose when I drink SN and then immediately eating a tiny bit of white chocolate. White because hopefully the vomit won't look as bad. Then letting go of my nose and taking a second small piece so it's not overwhelming.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and MsMaudlin
Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You might have to take more of it overall if you're going to do it slowly but maybe I'm thinking of alcohol. Not sure if that principle applies to SN.

Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
lana del rey freak GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Idontmatter
Upvote 0