• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024

I've read this news in these days.
Shall we go? A lil trip?

Jokes aside, I've also read pro life's comments.
So boring as expected.

Reactions: davidtorez, Seered Doom, divinemistress36 and 2 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Nitschke is an asshole and a gatekeeper. This seems more like a publicity stunt to me, whether it even sees use or not.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and davidtorez
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Nitschke is an asshole and a gatekeeper. This seems more like a publicity stunt to me, whether it even sees use or not.
Honestly, I never heard of him before.
Why you think so?

Reactions: davidtorez
leloyon

leloyon

Feb 4, 2023
Honestly, I never heard of him before.
Why you think so?
Exit International (his group) has claimed to have tried to take down this forum on many occasions. They oppose this forum while restricting membership of their organisation, which includes their own forum and their resources (the Peaceful Pill handbook being the most notable example), to those over 50 and terminally ill. Thus, they claim to support the "right to die" while only supporting this right for those them deem "worthy" ie. the old and ill, when a right is a right for all.
On top of that, them charging large amounts of money for membership of their organisation, and their book (which you have to purchase to become a member, and purchase separately) makes me and others here feel that he's just a grifter. He does it for money.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, davidtorez, yellowjester and 3 others
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023

I've read this news in these days.
Shall we go? A lil trip?

Jokes aside, I've also read pro life's comments.
So boring as expected.
That's last week's news. This week's news is that one canton is trying to stop it cold. See my thread from earlier today at:

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
A suicide pod, while good in theory, should really be making it more accessible instead of restricting it. Of course, regulations should be kept in place, no doubt, but I would say they need to make these types of things not cost so much and be able to be allowed those who feel they need it to be able to use it

Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Exit International (his group) has claimed to have tried to take down this forum on many occasions.
I didn't know.
That's... Weird?
I mean, let's say that he's "pro choise", but... Against this website?
Guess he's "pro choise" only if you're in a vegetative state, or something.
So like many people
This week's news is that one canton is trying to stop it cold.
That was fast.
Not so much surprised.
Or a lil bit, I mean, a lot of people goes to Switzerland for assisted suicide, since some Countries in the nearby don't allow it.
Guess they see this differently

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

Feb 4, 2023
Membership is $100 Australian dollars, which I wouldn't characterize as "large amounts."
$100 Australian a year to join a web forum? And to join said forum you must also own their Peaceful Pill handbook, that's another $95 Australian. Exit says that their members will get a $10 discount for their books, but that's still $185 in total.
They offer other stuff as well, admittedly, which most of the time they still have to pay more money for, and most seemed like a waste of money to me, whether they had to pay for it or not. You pay about $68 USD a year to pay almost $58 for an ebook and go to a glorified convention where they can discuss topics related to suicide that you've already seen on the news (or watch videos of said convention), have a Zoom chat every three months, get access to a handful of videos that are years-old that I highly doubt contains any information that isn't already publicly available, get told the LATEST NEWS on assisted suicide that's already on the news that you don't have to pay $68 for, get a copy of a newsletter that anyone, member or not, can download for free anyway from Exit's website, aaaaand get a recording of them talking at a different convention to the one mentioned earlier, which you still have to pay $75 USD for if you didn't attend said convention, regardless of membership. There's also them offering to help people travel to Switzerland for assisted suicide, which I originally thought might actually be about the only thing worth paying for... turns out you still have to pay at least a €1,750 for the basic package of them saying they'll "help with your applications"...somehow, so it's not like you're giving them almost two grand to pay for your flight or hotel or whatever, and you can only get it if you're a member anyway (they do not allow non-members to buy it at all), and they themselves admit they can't guarantee the Swiss doctors will even accept you, with no mentions of refunds if that happens. Exit membership mostly just seems like a way to gatekeep most of their stuff so that only the old can access it, while charging stupid amounts for it. Yes, I would consider two grand a large amount of money to get Exit to "help" with an application to get assisted suicide in Switzerland with no refunds offered if they say no. Yes, I consider $68 a year a large amount of money to access a web forum, a shitty convention that happens once a year, a Zoom chat that happens every few months, a bunch of materials which if you ask me should be free domain anyway, and to either get a slight discount on some books, or just be able to pay even more money for them to maybe (benefit of the doubt here, "helping with your application" is very vague if you ask me) do your paperwork for you at best, if that's what their "help" even is, and the books and their Swiss paperwork service are both gatekept so that only old people can access them.
The more I look into Exit, the more I see them as just publicity-seeking grifters who both want to take the money off old people who just want to avoid terminal illnesses, and gatekeep being "pro-choice" by advertising themselves as being the big, noble pro-choice organisation that also only thinks that choice should be applied to old people, while throwing SaSu under the bus.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and davidtorez
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Well, i heard about this device from a youtube video, don't know the devoloment of this device though. It's surprising that the comment above me describe the creator as a grifter, i mean it just gonna make the pro choice believer looks bad right

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Looks kinda dystopian. I'd rather just shoot myself in the head, to be honest.