BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
I never openly discussed anything regarding my S/A by my father or anyone else by that manner. But god knows I've been a steady victim of it since the time I was extremely young. Men I thought I could trust would openly take advantage of me to the point where I began to believe it was all I was good for, that this is the way people showed their love. When it came to my father, he openly sought it out from me, telling me that everything I am and everything I have is because of him. I owe him my existence he used to say. So that was one of the many ways he would get what he wanted from me, and every night, every single night like clockwork he would come creeping into my room; smelling like cheap beer and cigarettes.

On those nights, I would tell myself to let it happen so I won't be too sore to go to school in the morning.

In the middle of my freshman year, in the start of novemeber I remember coming home from school and preparing dinner as usual when my father caught my attention. He said he needed me to come with him to a clinic for an appointment. When I asked him why, he wouldn't say. We end up at this ultrasound clinic where I get an ultrasound, and he asks the lady doing the thing if I'm pregnant. When she says im not, he looks disappointed. He even says he is. When we get home, he sits me down and says he wants to have a kid with me. I try to tell him I can't, that I'm his daughter and it won't work.

He insists, and insists until eventually I stop hearing him out and leave him alone.

No matter where I went throughout my life, it seems those same men would come looking for me. Finding me in the darkest moments of my pathetic life and giving me the love they said I needed. Whether it be my own father, to seniors in my highschool, never had I ever felt so humiliated and ashamed of myself.
My father used to call me his darling daffodil, and used to say I was sweet like nectar. He used to buy me a sweet smelling daffodil perfume.

Now when I see those yellow flowers in shopping centres or outside, I feel physically ill, the urge to vomit and faint is present. I wonder if one day my report against my father will go through and I'll get the justice I deserve. However I am not going to be too confident, as Canadian police never take their job seriously.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley, LoiteringClouds, MrDarkness and 4 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
this makes me so sad and sick to read. Sorry for everything that happened to you

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm so sorry you have been through this.
My bastard Stepfather was also a paedophile.
In my opinion, these pieces of human excrement should be burned alive.
He says He wants to have a child with you ?
He is obviously deranged as well as perverted.
I'm sorry for ranting but nobody should ever have to go through that crap, and you certainly should never be ashamed of anything.
My bastard Stepfather died a very long and drawn out death from lung cancer.
Nobody ever visited him and He died completely alone and unloved.
Nobody even went to his funeral.
I did however collect his ashes and throw them down the toilet.

I hope you get some kind of justice for what this vile, festering shitbag did to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible what you've had to endure, it's such a hellish existence where such suffering even exists.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I never openly discussed anything regarding my S/A by my father or anyone else by that manner. But god knows I've been a steady victim of it since the time I was extremely young. Men I thought I could trust would openly take advantage of me to the point where I began to believe it was all I was good for, that this is the way people showed their love. When it came to my father, he openly sought it out from me, telling me that everything I am and everything I have is because of him. I owe him my existence he used to say. So that was one of the many ways he would get what he wanted from me, and every night, every single night like clockwork he would come creeping into my room; smelling like cheap beer and cigarettes.

On those nights, I would tell myself to let it happen so I won't be too sore to go to school in the morning.

In the middle of my freshman year, in the start of novemeber I remember coming home from school and preparing dinner as usual when my father caught my attention. He said he needed me to come with him to a clinic for an appointment. When I asked him why, he wouldn't say. We end up at this ultrasound clinic where I get an ultrasound, and he asks the lady doing the thing if I'm pregnant. When she says im not, he looks disappointed. He even says he is. When we get home, he sits me down and says he wants to have a kid with me. I try to tell him I can't, that I'm his daughter and it won't work.

He insists, and insists until eventually I stop hearing him out and leave him alone.

No matter where I went throughout my life, it seems those same men would come looking for me. Finding me in the darkest moments of my pathetic life and giving me the love they said I needed. Whether it be my own father, to seniors in my highschool, never had I ever felt so humiliated and ashamed of myself.
My father used to call me his darling daffodil, and used to say I was sweet like nectar. He used to buy me a sweet smelling daffodil perfume.

Now when I see those yellow flowers in shopping centres or outside, I feel physically ill, the urge to vomit and faint is present. I wonder if one day my report against my father will go through and I'll get the justice I deserve. However I am not going to be too confident, as Canadian police never take their job seriously.
Yeah the Canadian police are garbage, I knew this girl that was so badly abused by her mom, she almost died and the cops did nothing even with a shit ton of evidence. Shit made me super depressed cause I felt so bad for her. Reading yours is even more depressing, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I hope life gets better for you, and you find someone or a group of people that treat you like the human you are, got deserve endless kindness love