lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Hi everyone.

I'm stuck in a situation in which partial is my only option. I am thinking about this method and trying to find inspiration.

Can anyone please link that video of the Swedish streamer doing partial? I've been trying to find it but I cannot find it on a (free) site.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and AvwJ
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Would be interested in that video too

snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
Hm, didn't Chester from Linkin Park do something like this?
I heard he used the door handle and was found in that kneeling position. But unfortunately I don't have any sources (vids/pics) about this method.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Hm, didn't Chester from Linkin Park do something like this?
I heard he used the door handle and was found in that kneeling position. But unfortunately I don't have any sources (vids/pics) about this method.
I don't know about him
I do know about Kate Spade who used a scarf and a doorknob

snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
The fashion designer? Yeah, I recall something about it.
Chester used his belt, I think. And it was reported he drank a lot of alcohol that night.
I don't know what Kate exactly did, tho.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I thought you were leaving here?

Reactions: F@#$, Don’tDoxMe and pulleditnearlyoff
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I thought you were leaving here?
i was disassociating from reality and, for some reason, I thought I would not be suicidal anymore once I log off from this site but it has been proven to me once again it does not work like that lol

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
i was disassociating from reality and, for some reason, I thought I would not be suicidal anymore once I log off from this site but it has been proven to me once again it does not work like that lol
How long did you give it? I haven't been reading much myself lately.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
He makes it look so easy - I don't understand why the body doesn't go into survival mode and just stand up once panicking? Or maybe I'm not understanding something?

Reactions: fleetingnight
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I wonder what his anchor point was? Looks like it's by a window, maybe a curtain rod?

C

charredlettuce

Aug 7, 2023
how long did it take him? the footage is so sped up it's hard to tell

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
He died. This is an article about the broadcast https://archive.ph/RSd11#selection-2561.1-2563.77
One section translates to "At 11:51 am on Monday, the man started a thread on the Flashback forum. He wrote that he would broadcast his suicide live via a webcam.
At 14:05, police arrived at his apartment, but by then it was too late.
- Police performed CPR until an ambulance arrived, but his life could not be saved."

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
He died. This is an article about the broadcast https://archive.ph/RSd11#selection-2561.1-2563.77
One section translates to "At 11:51 am on Monday, the man started a thread on the Flashback forum. He wrote that he would broadcast his suicide live via a webcam.
At 14:05, police arrived at his apartment, but by then it was too late.
- Police performed CPR until an ambulance arrived, but his life could not be saved."
Oh the video is way more sped up than I imagined

He made it look so easy
It's really inspiring

I tried some hours ago but find myself backing out (again) as soon as I feel discomfort

It's so frustrating and torturous

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
Oh the video is way more sped up than I imagined

He made it look so easy
It's really inspiring

I tried some hours ago but find myself backing out (again) as soon as I feel discomfort

It's so frustrating and torturous
Tie your hands and feet together and it's far easier to not back out. I had a situation where my ligature broke (I've changed ligatures since then) but I did pass out and was very challenged to move with my feet and hands tied. That's the piece that will work best to prevent SI.

I think his socks on and sliding his feet out like he did here are really key, makes it more manageable to not stand up