• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I am Planing on using the SWB method because I have no other option.
Can someone Tell me step by step on how this method works and how fast and efficiant it will be?

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I tried it a few times and it didn't work

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and why am i alive?
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Can anyone explain how u do it?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023

here are two threads about it. i've tried it before and it didn't work. every time i would hit the water, it would instantly wake me up. maybe some type of sedation and drowning would work tho. good luck!

Reactions: voyager, why am i alive? and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo it's not a very common method that's why hardly anyone can really say sth about it. The search is not working rn, you can try to use a search engine and search with parameters: site:sanctioned-suicide.net SWB (or other SWB related keywords)

I hope that helps u for the moment.

Reactions: why am i alive? and hi-okbye
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I am Planing on using the SWB method because I have no other option.
Can someone Tell me step by step on how this method works and how fast and efficiant it will be?
I'd rather recommend to consider the advanced version of SWB where hyperventilation with air is replaced with inhaling an ashpyxiant gas, such as butane or nitrogen. Look at the video below. The second dude passed out in 35 seconds after he started inhaling the gas from his air duster (most likely, it's a mix of propane and butane).

It's possible to do just 3 deep breaths with butane through the mouth having the nasal pathways blocked and then hold breath for a few seconds in order to pass out. Further deprivation of oxygen will be achieved by keeping the head underwater.

• Informative
Reactions: voyager, why am i alive? and hi-okbye
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I'd rather recommend to consider the advanced version of SWB where hyperventilation with air is replaced with inhaling an ashpyxiant gas, such as butane or nitrogen. Look at the video below. The second dude passed out in 35 seconds after he started inhaling the gas from his air duster (most likely, it's a mix of propane and butane).

It's possible to do just 3 deep breaths with butane through the mouth having the nasal pathways blocked and then hold breath for a few seconds in order to pass out. Further deprivation of oxygen will be achieved by keeping the head underwater.

I don't get it. What is that stuff in the video and how do you get it and how does it help you die?

Reactions: hi-okbye
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I don't get it. What is that stuff in the video and how do you get it and how does it help you die?
It's a cheap computer cleaner balloon filled with liquid mix of propane and butane

When you push the button on such a balloon, it releases the asphyxiant gas which may be used to displace oxygen in your lungs. When your lungs are filled with a gas that has low concentration of oxygen, you quickly pass out due to hypoxia. If you pass out underwater, you can't inhale fresh air in order to recover your consciousness and then you just die because of more severe hypoxia.

The advantage of using an asphyxiant gas over hyperventilation for bypassing unpleasant symptoms of hypercapnia is that you pass out very quickly and easily without doing long and difficult tricks with breathing.

Reactions: voyager and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
It's a cheap computer cleaner balloon filled with liquid mix of propane and butane

When you push the button on such a balloon, it releases the asphyxiant gas which may be used to displace oxygen in your lungs. When your lungs are filled with a gas that has low concentration of oxygen, you quickly pass out due to hypoxia. If you pass out underwater, you can't inhale fresh air in order to recover your consciousness and then you just die because of more severe hypoxia.

The advantage of using an asphyxiant gas over hyperventilation for bypassing unpleasant symptoms of hypercapnia is that you pass out very quickly and easily without doing long and difficult tricks with breathing.
this is actually very cool i might use this thank you!

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023

here are two threads about it. i've tried it before and it didn't work. every time i would hit the water, it would instantly wake me up. maybe some type of sedation and drowning would work tho. good luck!
Can u do it in a bathtub?

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
yes, that is possible, it may even be easier. you can even do it in a bucket of water, but that's kinda hard considering it might fall over.
Thank u so much u don't know how good it feels for me to know that there's a way out.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Thank u so much u don't know how good it feels for me to know that there's a way out.
yea of course! that was my original method but then i decided to do it by the ocean since i just feel more connected there. i'm still wondering if i can incorporate my current method in the ocean. it's just so cool (literally, last time i tried this method i almost got hypothermia, my fingers turned blue and shit) and peaceful there, i love it so much and i just have this dream of getting swept away by the water for some reason.
anyways hope you find peace in whatever you do good luck!

Reactions: why am i alive?
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Cant find it . Can you help with the link?
All the resources are in a pinned post

SWB: