• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hey dear ones

I guess I'll have to go with SWB as I might be able to do it in the washroom.

However, I do not have access to bath tub as we use bucket or shower here. And in my city, there is no river or Lake where i could try swb which could have been more reliable.

Please suggest if I have water bucket to use, how should I go about it?

I have practiced hyperventilation yesterday night and it did give me a euphoric state though i didn't faint.

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Update:
I tried to put my head in the large bucket. I felt suffocated without the hyperventilation.

It did give me hopes that it can work out.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry but a big no no. You need to find a big enough water body to submerge yourself. The bucket could easily tip over the second you pass out and lean on it. I don't know much about SWB as it's not my method of choice but i think the concept is you need to be unconscious when you fall under the water and deprive your body of oxygen for minutes. Your fully conscious self will not let you do that. Unless it's in a lake or other water body where you tie weights to your bodyto pull you down while conscious but it would be terribly painful even if it's only for a short while.

Last edited:
Reactions: VidFlumina, ctb_warrior and lament.
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I have tried SWB before in the bath and I really feel like you need a BIG bath or some sort of pool. Like rozeske said the bucket will likely tip over, especially since there is the possibility of thrashing around while unconscious with SWB. Also worth saying that if you do start hyperventilating and feel like you are suffocating while under the water you should probably stop, to my knowledge the goal of SWB is to trick your body into thinking it doesn't need oxygen - so you don't have the urge to breath or feel a pain in your chest.

I hope you find peace in either life or death, but I wouldn't recommend this method to someone in your situation.

Reactions: ctb_warrior and rozeske
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Sorry but a big no no. You need to find a big enough water body to submerge yourself. The bucket could easily tip over the second you pass out and lean on it. I don't know much about SWB as it's not my method of choice but i think the concept is you need to be unconscious when you fall under the water and deprive your body of oxygen for minutes. Your fully conscious self will not let you do that. Unless it's in a lake or other water body where you tie weights to your bodyto pull you down while conscious but it would be terribly painful even if it's only for a short while.
Thank you for literally saving me on it. I was getting confident on this method with the bucket.
You are right. Bucket could tip over because of body weight being out of control the moment i lose consciousness. As far as What i have read about it, it takes upto 4-5 minutes to die from it..
I have tried SWB before in the bath and I really feel like you need a BIG bath or some sort of pool. Like rozeske said the bucket will likely tip over, especially since there is the possibility of thrashing around while unconscious with SWB. Also worth saying that if you do start hyperventilating and feel like you are suffocating while under the water you should probably stop, to my knowledge the goal of SWB is to trick your body into thinking it doesn't need oxygen - so you don't have the urge to breath or feel a pain in your chest.

I hope you find peace in either life or death, but I wouldn't recommend this method to someone in your situation.
I totally agree. The idea is to trick the body to not have the urge to breath. And with the risk of the bucket tipping over, it could literally fail miserably.

• Love
Reactions: lament. and rozeske
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Also worth saying that if you do start hyperventilating and feel like you are suffocating while under the water you should probably stop
I think, the optimal tactics is the opposite: you should ignore the urge to breathe as long as you can. This way you probably can improve your tolerance to high CO2.
to my knowledge the goal of SWB is to trick your body into thinking it doesn't need oxygen - so you don't have the urge to breath or feel a pain in your chest.
That's the ideal scenario which seems to be very difficult to achieve for many people when they don't force blackout by something else, like gas asphyxiation.

• Informative
Reactions: ctb_warrior and lament.