• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
I have obtained this from "D" on Monday or Tuesday (don't wish to say).

It was held in customs in USA for 14 days.

I live in Europe for context.

MX 1 day - USA ( 14 days 'held' ) -my country ( Republic of Ireland) - was the route taken

Before people freak out I have removed EXIF/METADATA from the uploaded photo.

This is why the quality is bad.

There is no reason for it to be removed as I cut it down to only show seal.

I am not convinced this hasn't been tampered with.

Can I have practical advise?, or reason for a seal only being like this.

I could only afford one bottle.

Am I overthinking

I was sure that it was seized in this 14 waiting period in USA, when it came it took me by surprise.

Opened the 🎁, the seal looked like this and I am very scared now. 1

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: waiting4thenextbus, Dead Meat and Suicidebydeath
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Mmmhhh… not great.

I would assume that the seal was inspected at customs. This is not how D sends his products.

It usually comes with a tiny plastic cap on top. That was clearly broken off. (I had the same happen to my item when it was inspected at customs).

But then customs continued to cut into the actual seal. Ugh! That's not great and I am not sure how much it affects the time you can store this without degrading.

The seal of the bottle is achieved by the metal jacket holding a rubber stopper in place.

I would suggest trying to twist the metal part. If it moves easily, I would assume the seal is compromised. If it stays in place, I would trust that the seal is still effective (unless they also poked through the rubber stopper with their blade. I can't quite tell.)

• Informative
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie and Dead Meat
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
Mmmhhh… not great.

I would assume that the seal was inspected at customs. This is not how D sends his products.

It usually comes with a tiny plastic cap on top. That was clearly broken off. (I had the same happen to my item when it was inspected at customs).

But then customs continued to cut into the actual seal. Ugh! That's not great and I am not sure how much it affects the time you can store this without degrading.

The seal of the bottle is achieved by the metal jacket holding a rubber stopper in place.

I would suggest trying to twist the metal part. If it moves easily, I would assume the seal is compromised. If it stays in place, I would trust that the seal is still effective (unless they also poked through the rubber stopper with their blade. I can't quite tell.)

I just tried this now.
The good news is it doesn't twist off like a sports drink bottle would at least.

There was the little blue thing cap but it was evidently thrown to the side like it was taken off without effort to be placed back on. Was this meant to be secured and hard to come off?
Actually bad news. I can fully take the metal Seal thing off with ease where as I presume under normal situation it would've been had to be cut.

It has been cut, by them. Maybe they stitched it up with tin foil or did it in a way where they opened it and then hastily assembled it back.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Dead Meat and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I just tried this now.
The good news is it doesn't twist off like a sports drink bottle would at least.

There was the little blue thing cap but it was evidently thrown to the side like it was taken off without effort to be placed back on. Was this meant to be secured and hard to come off?
EDIT:

Ok so that's not good.

The tiny blue cap is meant to keep the rubber stopper clean and dust-free, so that when you extract a small amount through the rubber with a sterile needle it doesn't contaminate the needle and you don't inadvertently push dirt through the stopper.

The blue cap not being there is less problematic.

The metal jacket is more important. if it can easily be removed and just comes off, I would assume that the content has been compromised (isn't sterile anymore) and will not store well over an extended period of time.

I am really sorry to see this happened.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
If I shake it upside down, it looks like you can see bubbles I am not joking. Is this normal.

Very very small bubbles perhaps I am overthinking.

• Hugs
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If I shake it upside down, it looks like you can see bubbles I am not joking. Is this normal.

Very very small bubbles perhaps I am overthinking.
Well yes. Small bubbles is normal if you shake it. That'll settle in time.

How soon did you plan on using it?

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lost Magic
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
Well yes. Small bubbles is normal if you shake it. That'll settle in time.

How soon did you plan on using it?
Maybe within 45 days

Yes I edited my post. I can rip the seal off fully I reckon now with ease. At first I twisted it to see it it would come off with a twist.

But now I can rip the metal seal off with my fingers where in a normal situation you would have to cut it for sure.

I may have to potentate the N somehow. No idea how. I could only get one bottle and I scraped it together with loans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and _Minsk
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Wait so is it coming off right now or twisting around?
It looks like they stopped opening it half way.
If you can't just flip it off then leave it be and don't fuss with it. As long as the rubber stopper is tightly secure it should be sufficient. But yeah. I wouldn't rely on it to keep for years.
Once you are ready to use it you'll see if it got cloudy. You may want to have a backup method in place if ordering another bottle isn't possible.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Smart No More
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
why a custom would break an item? they seize it or dont seize it, i dont get whats the point of this
have u tried sending those photos to d and ask him his opinion?

• Love
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
why a custom would break an item? they seize it or dont seize it, i dont get whats the point of this

I lost access to the email i contacted. him on originally if I am honest. I giveup hope of it coming i just sat refreshing tracking number everyday . Now it came like this i think it's very odd. Looks like customs had a go at breaking seal but i am not sure if they did it fully

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The rubber seal should (but don't quote me on this) keep the moisture out. However, it is best to keep the bottle in an air tight container. I keep both my bottles in an air tight container even with the safety seals.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and lostmyacc
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
The rubber seal should (but don't quote me on this) keep the moisture out. However, it is best to keep the bottle in an air tight container. I keep both my bottles in an air tight container even with the safety seals.
Store at room temp?

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Store at room temp?
yes, ideally you want room temperature. I have mine in a cool, dark wardrobe cupboardy thing (lol for lack of better words) in my spare room.

• Informative
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It's part of their "inspection" to make sure the item is originally sealed and has not been tampered with to hide illegal substances.

So they poke and prod and cut things open.

In this case they likely wanted to make sure the metal jacket is the original seal and hasn't been replaced at a later point.

Not that it helped in this case. Quite the opposite.

• Informative
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
It's part of their "inspection" to make sure the item is originally sealed and has not been tampered with to hide illegal substances.

So they poke and prod and cut things open.

In this case they likely wanted to make sure the metal jacket is the original seal and hasn't been replaced at a later point.

Not that it helped in this case. Quite the opposite.
Oh so they dont care at all that the liquid inside is pentobarbital? They only look for "common" drugs?

• Love
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Oh so they dont care at all that the liquid inside is pentobarbital? They only look for "common" drugs?
N hasn't been around on a wider scale for 40+ years. It was replaced by less fatal benzoes etc. so yes, the current tests they would run first (on site) simply don't look for N since it's so uncommon.

• Hugs
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
EDIT:

The metal jacket is more important. if it can easily be removed and just comes off, I would assume that the content has been compromised (isn't sterile anymore) and will not store well over an extended period of time.

I am really sorry to see this happened.
Only if they also removed the stopper. But there is no way to know whether they did that.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, wljourney and lostmyacc
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
How stressful!
I would think about hetting a back up method if you can't buy another bottle.
I have no idea how expensive it is though.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and lostmyacc
F

faunaaaa

Jun 1, 2022
I'm sorry this happened :( wishing you the best- in my opinion it is probably still fine to take. N doesn't degrade THAT fast. Also, store it in the fridge! I believe it's supposed to be stored in a refrigerated room like at the vets office

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and MsMaudlin
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
I'm sorry this happened :( wishing you the best- in my opinion it is probably still fine to take. N doesn't degrade THAT fast. Also, store it in the fridge! I believe it's supposed to be stored in a refrigerated room like at the vets office
Im going to take it. My feeling is they waved it through without any indication. I was overthinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, MsMaudlin and faunaaaa
F

faunaaaa

Jun 1, 2022
Im going to take it. My feeling is they waved it through without any indication. I was overthinking.
I'm glad it got through okay. I've been really worrying about seizures since I have been thinking about ordering N myself. If this is your steadfast decision, I hope it works out for you and you can finally find yourself at peace. Best of luck

• Hugs
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
How many days from the payment to your home?
Im in south europe but i guess the custom process will be the same

• Love
L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
How many days from the payment to your home?
Im in south europe but i guess the custom process will be the same
Honestly from what I hear and spoken to people over the last year. 4-5 days in most Places.

Up to a month in rare occasions when stopped randomly.

• Informative
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Did had to pay any custom fee? I know that usually when you buy something from outside the eu u had to pay those fee