• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
I survived SN method because I got caught by my brother and I got taken into the hospital, that was March, spent several months pretending to be happy and something just ticked within me again that I'm still not happy with this life nor do I have any plan to be happy with it without the extensive use of drugs. What method can I use that's instant and doesn't have any chance of survival given the quarantine/lockdown that I am in?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Instant is jumping. But SN and 4 hours to not get saved is reliable

can you elaborate on your SN experience? How you felt? What treatments to save you? How long before being found etc?

T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
Instant is jumping. But SN and 4 hours to not get saved is reliable

can you elaborate on your SN experience? How you felt? What treatments to save you? How long before being found etc?
I drank 1 glass of water and a tablespoon of SN. Felt dizzy at first, kept passing in and out of conciousness then next thing I know, nurses are plugging in tubes to me. They said my oxygen levels were reduced so I had to breathe into a tank (I think). I think I was found 2 hours after drinking.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
So you weren't unconscious all the time?

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I drank 1 glass of water and a tablespoon of SN. Felt dizzy at first, kept passing in and out of conciousness then next thing I know, nurses are plugging in tubes to me. They said my oxygen levels were reduced so I had to breathe into a tank (I think). I think I was found 2 hours after drinking.
One tablespoon wasn't enough. Do u know how much u ingested in gram?
Did u feel any pain?
Wanna use this method again?

A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
1 tablespoon would be around 15-17g, just under strength

Reactions: aminend