SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
I am surrounded by pro-lifers, and openly expressed to them that I want to cease to exist, they're advising against it, it's fucking annoying. If I can't die what other way is there to cope? what forms of self harm can I do to calm down? Do I finally break my sobriety and use substances? I can't change my trauma. It won't go away, none of it will, I just want to be free, or at least feel human again. I feel subhuman, like a sex object. I just want to be free, it's all I ask for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, chloramine, whywere and 1 other person
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
They are everywhere in the south part of usa

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
They are everywhere in the south part of usa
I just wanna forget about all my trauma, man.... pro-lifers make it worse, I've literally been told that my trauma "wasn't that bad" by a fucking pro-lifer.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: tpboy, Praestat_Mori and RedHates
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand pro-lifers, I find it disgusting how they want to force people to suffer against their wishes, it disgusts me how people are unable to accept that we all have a right to cease existing. But I personally wouldn't see it as the best idea talking about suicide to such insensitive people in the first place, it's horrible how they dismiss the suffering people go through like that.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I can't stand them invalidating our feelings and doing everything in their power to prevent us from ctb. Me, personally, I'm surrounded by them as well, I tell them that I'm not obligated to continue existing and all they do is try forcing me even further to come to solace with their opinions and agree with them. At the end of the conversation with them when im absolutely fed up with their opinions I say that I agree with them then run away. I absolutely can't stand being around them, my whole family supports their views which makes it way worse than it should be.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kta1994
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you tell someone you want to die, they will ask why. They will caution you to seek other ways to resolve your problem. You will not get a pat on the back and a hearty congratulation.

Most people cannot fathom this concept. That is lucky for them. This is why most people learn of a suicide and are surprised. They had no idea there was a problem.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It is so incredibly inhumane how pro-lifers cause so much more suffering and pain when people just want to leave this world for their poersonal reasons. I'm sorry you have to go through this.