struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
ok so.
a few weeks ago i got very drunk and very upset and trashed my house. i had broken something and a glass shard landed inside my foot but i just couldnt be fucked about it for a week at least. i didnt go anywhere and barely moved so i didnt care. this month i just rotted and slept and drank.
surely after some time it got infected and i understood i had to do something about it.
so i tried to pull it out by myself, causing immense pain and a bloody mess.
i couldnt pull it out fully, i think a piece broke and is still in there.
i sanitized and covered the wound for now.

so i guess im getting a surgery tomorrow. fuck my life oh my god.
also i think i might have used the wrong board for that, maybe thats offtopic, please correct me if i fucked up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: potatocube, deathsisarelief, Tonkpils and 4 others
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
oof, i hope it's something that won't affect you majorly!

Reactions: struggles_inc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I guess you have no choice about getting it take care of. Sounds fairly routine, even with infection. You should be fine. I assume you want to be fine (from this)?

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
I guess you have no choice about getting it take care of. Sounds fairly routine, even with infection. You should be fine. I assume you want to be fine (from this)?
yeah i guess. i just feel like a complete idiot because i made all that happen and it's all because i'm a fuck up right now.
oof, i hope it's something that won't affect you majorly!
i guess not? like, i mean, it's not dangerous or anything, i just was stupid enough to let it happen.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
yeah i guess. i just feel like a complete idiot because i made all that happen and it's all because i'm a fuck up right now.
Really, it could happen to anyone. So, you had a few "off" days. You fix it and move on. Not worth beating yourself up too much imo. Honestly, it sounds like you've already beat yourself up enough.

Reactions: Tonkpils
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
Really, it could happen to anyone. So, you had a few "off" days. You fix it and move on. Not worth beating yourself up too much imo. Honestly, it sounds like you've already beat yourself up enough.
i just feel stupid about everything. im sorry if that post is cringe and awkward. i dont know anymore. thank you for being kind to me.

Reactions: Tonkpils
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I hope your surgery goes well and I'm sorry you've had to deal with this pain

Lulu Sun

Lulu Sun

Sep 5, 2024
Sorry that happened to you and hope you feel better already