dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
hello

first of all im really sorry if i did something incorrectly like posted in the wrong part of the website, if someone can help me or redirect me in case i have i would really appreciate it

im very hesitant to post here but i feel like i can't turn to anyone anymore .
ive reached out for professional help, family and friends but no one quite understands the degree of my unhappiness. i feel like people are always listening for a brief moment just to get me out of the way, mainly because even if i specifically say "i'm thinking of ctb", i'm either told "everyone feels this way", "im heard" or i'm given that pitiful silence that ultimately just makes me feel guilty for even bringing it up and burdening someone else with my pain.
my country is for far behind with the subject of mental health i can't find any helpful resources for help, and after years of often feeling suicidal and unsupported, i'm so very tired.

i wish i could hug someone and feel understood

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, moondazed, SVEN and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking for advice to continue living there is a whole section for that on this site called the "recovery" section which is for those who want to stay here, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: moondazed and SVEN
supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
hello

first of all im really sorry if i did something incorrectly like posted in the wrong part of the website, if someone can help me or redirect me in case i have i would really appreciate it

im very hesitant to post here but i feel like i can't turn to anyone anymore .
ive reached out for professional help, family and friends but no one quite understands the degree of my unhappiness. i feel like people are always listening for a brief moment just to get me out of the way, mainly because even if i specifically say "i'm thinking of ctb", i'm either told "everyone feels this way", "im heard" or i'm given that pitiful silence that ultimately just makes me feel guilty for even bringing it up and burdening someone else with my pain.
my country is for far behind with the subject of mental health i can't find any helpful resources for help, and after years of often feeling suicidal and unsupported, i'm so very tired.

i wish i could hug someone and feel understood
First I think you should think better, we all do nonsense when you're sad or angry. If after a while that's what you want, no one can stop you.

And the part you said you wanted someone to understand you is in the right place, we all have similar problems.
It's a horrible feeling not to be heard.

But as I said, think better, interact with the people here and see what's best for you.

Welcome. :)

Reactions: dogsandcats
dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
If you are looking for advice to continue living there is a whole section for that on this site called the "recovery" section which is for those who want to stay here, I hope that you find what you search for.
that's not really it, i just wanted to say i'm feeling really bad without feeling judged. i'll take my post down if its in the wrong place! i'm sorry

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
You can be sure that members here totally get how lonely and pointless our existence can be. As Funeralcry advised, if you seek help and support to just find a way to keep going you'll find that in the Recovery Section.
Best wishes for finding what you sought when you came to this group.

dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
First I think you should think better, we all do nonsense when you're sad or angry. If after a while that's what you want, no one can stop you.

And the part you said you wanted someone to understand you is in the right place, we all have similar problems.
It's a horrible feeling not to be heard.

But as I said, think better, interact with the people here and see what's best for you.

Welcome. :)
thank you, for years that's all i wished to hear, you have no idea how much you helped me feel like i found somewhere safe

• Hugs
Reactions: supergip
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
that's not really it, i just wanted to say i'm feeling really bad without feeling judged. i'll take my post down if its in the wrong place! i'm sorry
No, I think it's fine to post in the suicide discussion if you are just looking to vent about your feelings, that's why this site exists after all to have a place for people to openly discuss suicide. I wish you the best.

Reactions: moondazed
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
There is a wide variety of people from all backgrounds here who all experience suicidal thoughts to varying degrees.

If you're looking strictly for support in continuing, the recovery form is there. There is also an off-topic forum where people talk about anything. The suicide forum is pretty self explanatory. I'd suggest just browsing through threads in all sections and see what attracts you.

You won't find much judgement here, you will find plenty of digital hugs.

Last edited:
dogsandcats

dogsandcats

Oct 11, 2023
You can be sure that members here totally get how lonely and pointless our existence can be. As Funeralcry advised, if you seek help and support to just find a way to keep going you'll find that in the Recovery Section.
Best wishes for finding what you sought when you came to this group.
thank you Sven, ultimately i just want to find somewhere to belong, feel 100% what i need to feel and not so much what is "advised to feel better". i'm done trying to feel better, feeling like i can be devastatingly depressed with no guilt is all i seek
No, I think it's fine to post in the suicide discussion if you are just looking to vent about your feelings, that's why this site exists after all to have a place for people to openly discuss suicide. I wish you the best.
thank you, i appreciate your help!
There is a wide variety of people from all backgrounds here who all experience suicidal thoughts to varying degrees.

If you're looking strictly for support in continuing, the recovery form is there. There is also an off-topic forum where people talk about… anything. The suicide forum is, well, pretty self explanatory. I'd suggest just browsing through threads in all sections and see what attracts you.

i've been browsing for a while without posting because i was afraid of writing in the wrong section (unfortunately one of my OCD symptoms, enormous amounts of overthinking/intrusive thoughts to the point where taking simple decisions and following simple directions is very difficult, super fun). but yeah, i think im just looking for a place to free fall without being caught in a comically sized net and taken back to reality (which feels like a big old cage), if that makes any sense at all :')

If you're looking strictly for support in continuing, the recovery form is there. There is also an off-topic forum where people talk about… anything. The suicide forum is, well, pretty self explanatory. I'd suggest just browsing through threads in all sections and see what attracts you.

i've been browsing for a while without posting because i was afraid of writing in the wrong section (unfortunately one of my OCD symptoms, enormous amounts of overthinking/intrusive thoughts to the point where taking simple decisions and following simple directions is very difficult, super fun). but yeah, i think im just looking for a place to free fall without being caught in a comically sized net and taken back to reality (which feels like a big old cage), if that makes any sense at all :')

Last edited:
Reactions: moondazed