Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
So I finally went through with purchasing the supplies for the SN method. Everything should be here within the week. I honestly don't know how to feel about it all. On the one hand, I'm finally going through with something that's been a long time coming. On the other, Im finally going through with something that's been a long time coming. If you get my jist, that is. Like, what do I do in the meantime? Just wait for the day I begin the two-day regimen. Burdened by anxiety and mixed feelings. Do I even owe it to the people who have driven me down this path to write a note explaining why, how, and what to do after my death? I'm lost and just need someone to help ease the pain at the end of the finish line.

Any type of comment is acceptable. Start a debate, offer advice, send heartfelt messages, etc. Just something I can read that can help ease the whole process.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: donealready, EndlessDream, Source Energy and 2 others
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Honestly, just start attempting to do as many things that are on the bucket list as possible. While, of course, looking inwards for the reasons why you feel the need to do this- and be honest with yourself.

Reactions: donealready, Source Energy and doneWithThisSh1t
kit.

kit.

Feb 18, 2023
go out and enjoy the air. maybe even get some ice cream, or a bus ride to nowhere and just enjoy it. the people in the world make it worse, not mother nature. being alone outside listening to music on a bus always makes me feel calmer. it might help with the anxiousness your feeling, but also dont make yourself feel you gotta do it soon if your body isnt ready. the thought of someone dying in suffering and not peace would sadden me. you deserve to go peacefully, whenever that time you chose is.

Reactions: donealready, Source Energy and doneWithThisSh1t
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Just remember that you can ctb anytime you want, just because your SN is here doesn't mean you have to do it right away. Having the option now will give you a whole new perspective. It's adviced that you do write a note that it was all your decision and nobody else's that you decided to ctb. That is all I'm going to write, I had written letters to my family but I'm just so worn out now, I think I will just keep it simple and just say I didn't want to suffer anymore.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know if you should write a note, nobody is obligated to do such a thing, it's a personal decision whether to do so or not. At least now that you have the SN you have the option of a way to exit so you won't feel so trapped here and you can leave when the time is right. I believe that having the option of such a thing can be a relief for many. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.