• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
It's been a while since I posted here. Thanks to being easily persuadable (is that a word?), I have now been roped into festivals and shit this summer without having any intention of being alive for any of them.

All with my sister and her teenage friends because she feels sorry for me not seeing any of my friends (on purpose). I feel sorry for her now tbh.

Anyone else in a similar situation where they're in the position to ctb relatively soon, but then people keep roping you into plans and you don't have a viable reason to say no?

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Trannydiary
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
When I wanted to ctb, there was always an important birthday or event and I had to procrastinate. Now that I remember, last Christmas was hell!

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Trannydiary, NodusTollens and 3 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I can relate. I've lived like that for years. Shit like that kept happening or I kept extending it. I set 5/31 as my ctb date and I intend in keeping that no matter what . at least I hope nothing comes between that date and my ctb and if it does, hopefully I can overpower the thought and go thru with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Trannydiary, NodusTollens and 2 others