Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Here sum thing i bin thinking about your waiting to ctb when every one else on the planet disappears. They dont die they just go sum were else in the universe. Leaving you all a lone on this planet what would you do would you still ctb ? Or say a live and spend the rest of your life all alone. My self if i could keep my self feed and watered and keep a roof over my head. I think i would keep going the thought of no one bothering me do what i like and just do what the hell i like . And if it gets to much i could ctb and they be no one to judge me and i be left in peace. Well thats my thoughts on it would like to know what you think ? :)

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think I'd still want to CTB because eventually life will lose it's meaning (short of self-assigned and defined values towards life) and also I'd still have my own existing problems just not with other people.

Reactions: Mort
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I once saw this poster that said "how can you live your life without someone watching?"
And i think it was about morals and such
But i think it means something to me because i dont think i could live all alone.