Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Six hours ago they found the body of Sulli or Choi Jin-Ri, a former member of F(x), actress and singer.
I listen to her music since I was 12. She was targeted and harrased my netizens over every choice she ever made.
I am mourning her. No, I never met her, but her death is a great loss. What angers me the most is how those very same people that harrassed her for the 14 years of her career are now worried and concerned. People are fucking shit. I do not blame her at all. Even after she retired from the scene she was targeted. There was never a break. She deserved better. Way, way better.

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, clownangel, NoGameNoLife and 3 others
T

throwaway1111

Oct 9, 2019
do you perhaps know what method she used? did she use charcoal like jonghyun? i havent seen anyhting about it

Reactions: puppy9
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
do you perhaps know what method she used? did she use charcoal like jonghyun? i havent seen anyhting about it
Apparently she hanged herself at the 2nd floor of her house. Nobody checked on her from 6 pm to 8 am. Time of death not determined.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: throwaway1111 and puppy9
NoGameNoLife

NoGameNoLife

Because screw life. I didn't ask to be born.
Jun 29, 2019
What disgusting human waste, to push someone to their absolute limit, and then after that person's death, pretend to care.

It's all so fake and self-serving.
All to make themselves look better and receive pats on the back.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Marz
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
It's the consequence of society making people think that fame is something is something good or desirable and that people need to be noted. Sadly most people cannot handle that pressure because it's hard to having to watch every single move you do and to dealing with all the awful people that one attracts when famous. That kind of pressure is dangerous for anyone and sadly in this case proved to be deadly.

Reactions: Astral316, puppy9, clownangel and 2 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
E83525AC 1546 4A0B 8172 0DE6249FF7EA

Rest in peace Sulli. Can't say I knew much about you or even your career. Have only spent a few years in and around your neighborhood in Seongnam. It's a very pretty, exclusive and rich area (obviously) with a lingering sense of coldness & isolation.

난 당신이 지금 쉬게 될 것을 믿습니다
(I trust you may rest now)

8F784352 D857 4384 AB6D C5B0030A5EA3

잘 자요

• Aww..
Reactions: Incorrigible77777, hadenoughthanks and Marz
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
It's the consequence of society making people think that fame is something is something good or desirable and that people need to be noted. Sadly most people cannot handle that pressure because it's hard to having to watch every single move you do and to dealing with all the awful people that one attracts when famous. That kind of pressure is dangerous for anyone and sadly in this case proved to be deadly.
The saddest part of it all is that she was an actress since very young. Her parents enrolled her in acting school very early. She debuted as an actress at 9 and was scouted to train to become an idol soon after, debuted in F(x) at 15. And ever since then she was viciously attacked for her weight, her mannerisms, her liberal mindset, for being 'weird', for having to leave her group due to her poor mental state, to her dating someone older, to her own personality. 10+ years of eyes criticizing her every move. Right before she killed herself she had received a wave of hate in one of ig pics. She erased it and wrote a note asking why did she get so much hate. Then she made a live asking if she was a bad person, if she deserved to be hated on so much. After that, she killed herself.
She was open about her views. She didn't conform to society and that made people mad. She was open about her mental health issues, nobody gave a shit. Only now that she's gone people pretend to care. I'm so sick of it all. She was talented, gorgeous inside out. It's so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astral316, Kira, hadenoughthanks and 1 other person
T

throwaway1111

Oct 9, 2019
Apparently she hanged herself at the 2nd floor of her house. Nobody checked on her from 6 pm to 8 am. Time of death not determined.
thanks for the info. lets hope shes at a better place now