• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys, I am looking to buy Exit bag setup, but in my country (Middle Europe) I can only get my hands on those Balloon Time helium tanks. What kind of regulator would I need for this tank? Would this one work? I am really not sure what kind of vault/connection should I look for...Does anybody here have experience with these tanks? Is that plastic thingy for ballon filling hard to remove?
Thanks ImgW

Last edited:
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
Those tanks don't have pure helium in them, likely won't work unfortunately. They supposedly started making the helium inside just unpure enough to where the headbag won't work. You need an industrial type of tank from an air supply store that welder people go to. As far as regulators go, I believe exit international sells one, through "max dog brewing."
I'm interested in this method and want to do it soon, I will research the regulator and bag end of it tonight and let you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Greenberg and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Those tanks don't have pure helium in them, likely won't work unfortunately. They supposedly started making the helium inside just unpure enough to where the headbag won't work.
Yeah i think i remember reading somewhere that they started to put oxygen in them because people were using it to ctb.

Also it's cheaper for them to produce.

Reactions: Greenberg and LifeIsAChore11
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Try to find out which gas connection standard is employed in your country. When you say, "Middle Europe," are you implying the "Middle East?" If so, which country in the Middle East?

Reactions: SmellyRat and Mare Imbrium
S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
'Im in Slovakia. That is too bad that i cant use the Balloon time one. I will look for another source of helium than. Thanks