• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

s1mrs

Apr 26, 2022
Can anyone help me with my suicidal ideas

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering. If you make a few more posts then you will be able to access the search function to search for any information you need to know. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: Un-
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I'm sorry I can't be of much help, I know it is hard to hold on, but please don't attempt if you don't know what you are doing.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Man, no one here is going to help you kill yourself, especially since no one knows who you are. You need to "introduce" yourself some by posting and such and let people get to know you. Feel free to talk about what's going on with you and your life and why you feel like you do. That kinda thing.

Reactions: WanderingWater