• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorrydiceroll

sorrydiceroll

Quiet and Falling
Nov 12, 2020
I am tired of being at war with myself. I understand logically that the progression of my life as it stands will be one of more loneliness, slavery and suffering. I can't see a way around this, so I want to die. But at the same time, a part of me wants to try to live and improve myself until I have a life that is worth living. I am too depressed to work on myself so that side is wrong. I can't seem to find the energy anymore to have these suicidal outbursts that I used to either, so I will continue to suffer until I die.

How do I CTB without thinking too much about it, or having the true motivation for it?

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, GreenTree, Passersby and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is really hard to die. Many people commit suicide when they are absolutely desperate and they see no other option, this is because our brains are wired to survive at all costs and it is hard to overcome the survival instinct.
Ctb requires planning to work or there could be consequences of a failed attempt. I think as humans we should be able to get access to peaceful methods if they want one, as many people are held back by how hard it is to die. People shouldn't be forced to suffer. If I knew a way I wouldn't be here anymore.

Reactions: GreenTree, Passersby, charcoalcat and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same dilemma here.
To make matters worse, I think it's impossible for me to ctb because if I did, my dad would probably have a heart-attack or stroke once he found out I'm dead.

Reactions: GreenTree, Passersby and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I ask myself the same question all the time. Maybe it just isn't the "right time" yet. Or maybe there will never be a "right time" and you just have to do it. Easier said than done. That is why I admire celebrities who ctb'ed. Even with the trappings of money and fame they were able to escape.

Reactions: GreenTree, Passersby and FuneralCry
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
How do I CTB without thinking too much about it, or having the true motivation for it?
A good method. That's what is stopping me, hanging and exsanguination isn't exactly something that gets my dick hard. Well, the hanging could, technically speaking.

sorrydiceroll

sorrydiceroll

Quiet and Falling
Nov 12, 2020
A good method. That's what is stopping me, hanging and exsanguination isn't exactly something that gets my dick hard. Well, the hanging could, technically speaking.
Based and harddeterminismpilled.

Same dilemma here.
To make matters worse, I think it's impossible for me to ctb because if I did, my dad would probably have a heart-attack or stroke once he found out I'm dead.
My dad would probably be traumatized too. It's tough to think about even if I wouldn't be around to care after I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I'd recommend the pph for easy and painless ideas. it's available for download on the suicide resources post stickied on this subforum, or there's an older version on archive.org because the ones uploaded here are uploaded as screenshots and kinda hard to read.