• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
is suicide with methadone the same thing that people get to stop being on drugs? So like if I try to go to a rehab facility and get some methodone would they just give me some ? Or would I have to take like a drug test or something like that?

Reactions: tobeornot
T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
is suicide with methadone the same thing that people get to stop being on drugs? So like if I try to go to a rehab facility and get some methodone would they just give me some ? Or would I have to take like a drug test or something like that?
I'm addiction counselor, You will get prescribed if you have addictions after assessment and admission to start counseling, but where I'm at, you go daily to the clinic to get it. We don't just give it. Methadone is a very strong drugs 20x oxycodone so getting is not easy. Drug dealers sell them and I'm thinking about asking one of my patient to get me some

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Lol, they don't hand it out like candy. Usually, you get a urine test to see if you have opioids, fent, heroin, oxy etc. in your system and wanna quit that. You then come in next day or two,in active withdrawals and then yes, they give methadone to calm down the withdrawals since methadone is just another opioid. But today they usually give Suboxone/Buprenorphine instead. It's safer and has a cieling effect, so it doesn't give much of a high (as well being able to prevent overdoses). So if it's OD is what you're looking for, then be disappointed coming back with an opioid addiction to suboxone which doesn't even make you high.

Reactions: sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I'm addiction counselor, You will get prescribed if you have addictions after assessment and admission to start counseling, but where I'm at, you go daily to the clinic to get it. We don't just give it. Methadone is a very strong drugs 20x oxycodone so getting is not easy. Drug dealers sell them and I'm thinking about asking one of my patient to get me some
I hope that one of your patients comes through. There is no way for you to get ahold of it yourself? That would be great if it was way to get I just seen the live stream of someone taking it

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
you would need way more methadone than they would give you at once.

Reactions: sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
I hope that one of your patients comes through. There is no way for you to get ahold of it yourself? That would be great if it was way to get I just seen the live stream of someone taking it
It's very strong and definitely better than SN you just sleep.. I have good relationship with my patients but it's still risky I don't want to lose my license and be alive. There is this one who always tested positive il see if I can trust him. We have it but it's in the medications room I can't just take each one us labelled with patients name plus they have a camera in that room.

Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
It's very strong and definitely better than SN you just sleep.. I have good relationship with my patients but it's still risky I don't want to lose my license and be alive. There is this one who always tested positive il see if I can trust him. We have it but it's in the medications room I can't just take each one us labelled with patients name plus they have a camera in that room.
Oh yeah I don't know why I didn't think they would have cameras in there. But I think if you get to trust him maybe they would want some $ in exchange maybe not sure. But man you definitely are lucky to be able to have some leeway in that sense. I wish I knew ppl that were near by and had that available

Upvote 0
T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
Oh yeah I don't know why I didn't think they would have cameras in there. But I think if you get to trust him maybe they would want some $ in exchange maybe not sure. But man you definitely are lucky to be able to have some leeway in that sense. I wish I knew ppl that were near by and had that available
They have it in the street! I'm a female and registered with the state I really can't go down there and look. Trust I'm not lucky! Lucky is way farrr from me

Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
They have it in the street! I'm a female and registered with the state I really can't go down there and look. Trust I'm not lucky! Lucky is way farrr from me
Oh then I'm pretty sure I could find it in SAN fransico if I got look for it. Female here too, lucky in the sense that you could possibly be able to get from a patient. Which I really hope you do if that's what you want.

Upvote 0