rustacean

rustacean

i hate
Mar 1, 2023
like i said in my last post i was thinking about suicide and the only thing that saved me from that was a friend and that i had feelings for her. Yesterday I told her what I felt in a letter, how she saved me several times from suicide and how I loved her, but now she doesn't talk to me anymore and doesn't even look at my face and after that I can't stop thinking about suicide , I'm taking out all the sadness and pain by slitting my wrists or lying in bed crying. When I get home I'll probably try to hang myself, and I'll probably give up out of simple fear as it's happened before, as things go along I'll post the updates here

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Kikoo and Sweet Tart
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
My girlfriend left me cus she was afraid I'd kill myself, now here I am only more sure I'm going to do it. Hanging myself is scary so I admire your courage

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Kikoo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's certainly painful when your friend who you loved isn't talking to you anymore but perhaps it's not an immediate reason to hang yourself or sh right away because of that. Anyway it's your decision. I wish you all th best!

Reactions: Bastet and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
This happened to me with a friend I used to know.
She already knew that I was seriously depressed and suicidal, yet one day I just blurted out how I felt about her.
I told her that She was the only thing keeping me alive because I loved Her.
This was a huge mistake because She said that telling her something like that had put a huge burden on her and that it would be better to distance ourselves.
We never spoke again after that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that you cannot trust and rely on other people in this world, humans very often just make existing worse and create even more suffering. But anyway it must be painful what you are going through, it's true that there's too much suffering in existing, it's certainly very much understandable wishing to finally be free from everything. At least to me death certainly is the only relief in this horrible world.