• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SardonicSatire

Apr 16, 2019
I was forced to postpone my suicide today as my plan didn't go well. While I don't want to give any details about myself away I live with my grandmother for school/work reasons. While I stopped caring how people take my immanent death the last thing I want is for her of all people to walk in on my hanging corpse. I thought my parents would be sleeping over but they decided otherwise. They won't be over again for quite a bit and I need to ctb before the end of the month. Currently I can't ctb in my house and I can't go anywhere public in case I'm "saved".

Any tips/recommended areas? I would prefer hanging over jumping and even SN but I'm open for all opinions.

S

SardonicSatire

Apr 16, 2019
I found a nearby forest the other day, and I'm in a debate on going there because lowlife juvenile drug dealers hang out at every forest I know. I'll have to do some scouting lol.
Can't believe I didn't think of this, thank you! Hopefully all goes well.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The hotel is a good option, and my suggestions are just to make sure you have a do NOT disturb sign so the cleaning maid doesn't interfere or walk in while you are mid attempting (or do it during the night time where people are asleep), make sure you have a solid enough rope/ligature and that the structure you are hanging from doesn't break and can support your weight. You don't want to fail mid-attempt and others getting suspicious of a loud thud in your room.

Reactions: phoenixx and SardonicSatire