• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

forfever

forfever

Jan 27, 2024
i think suicide is not just "the act of killing oneself", but also represents the purest and loudest expression of pain there is. i don't want to suffer anymore as much as i want to explain how much i'm suffering to others, and i feel like no words are enough for that.
my method is SN and I don't think i'd trade it for anything else, not even for a hypothetical fully painless method. i don't think the methods people use are just whatever they have access to, it holds a deeper personal meaning. what SN means to me is not the same as what it might mean to you, and what hanging might mean to you is not the same as what it means to me.
anyway, whoever is reading this, i'm sorry you are here, at least we're all here together.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: baller, Sprite_Geist, maneose and 24 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
"represents the purest and loudest expression of pain there is. i don't want to suffer anymore as much as i want to explain how much i'm suffering to others, and i feel like no words are enough for that."
BASED

• Yay!
Reactions: forfever and ImTelling
restinpeace2

restinpeace2

May 28, 2024
I honestly want to go but I'm too scared. I want to drown from jumping of a tall height into deep water. I feel like that's the only method I can manage. I have so many problems surrounding my housing, but no solutions. I wish someone could solve my problems for me. Its not easy living alone when I'm not ready. I know I should be glad that I am in a flat, but still it is so uncomfortable being in temporary accommodation

• Hugs
Reactions: forfever
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: forfever, myusername890 and iloverachel
forfever

forfever

Jan 27, 2024
I honestly want to go but I'm too scared. I want to drown from jumping of a tall height into deep water. I feel like that's the only method I can manage. I have so many problems surrounding my housing, but no solutions. I wish someone could solve my problems for me. Its not easy living alone when I'm not ready. I know I should be glad that I am in a flat, but still it is so uncomfortable being in temporary accommodation
i understand how you feel although i really do wish you are able to find some true fulfilment before making the very final decision. sending virtual hugs!

Reactions: restinpeace2
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I can relate to that. It's like you could tell a million people how much you're suffering and how bad you are and most won't understand it or just go their way, some may be try to help and others will reply with stupid stuff.
But if you ctb then all the eyes are on you suddenly, then most people who know you start wondering about stuff, question stuff and maybe feel guilty. While those calls for help before stayed unnoticed or barely reckognized or understood.

I hope you'll find your peace eventually, like everyone else here!

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose and forfever