Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
Suicide prevention is a joke A failed system It causes more damage then good . They dont want you to CTB and they rather strip your rights away keep in mind you are the owner of your body nobody has the right to choose when you can CTB for thats your choice . There forcing people to suffer & worse in silence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: C'estlamort, PrawnCocktail, Amber1974!! and 14 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Suicide prevention is like the anti-abortionists. They don't want you to have an abortion but they also don't want to look after your kid after you give birth. So they prevent you from ctb but have no actual solutions to your problems and then you just become part of the system with psychiatric history.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, Lost Magic, Toxic Positivity and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that stopping a suicide attempt is just prolonging the persons suffering. I wish we lived in a society where the right to die is respected and people could exit peacefully at a time of their own choosing. Taking away peaceful methods just means that people have to resort to risky, traumatic methods that can fail.

• Love
Reactions: PrawnCocktail, Talvikki, O_oreo. and 9 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hmmm... I believe it depends on the context. If the coverage of suicide prevention is focused solely on preventing an individual or a group from performing the deed at that moment then it can be said that it is just prolonging suffering. However, if the said prevention also covers aftercare and opportunities that caters to an individual or a group's betterment that also addresses the reason of their attempt then I believe that is the true meaning of suicide prevention.

• Love
Reactions: cemetorium, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm... I believe it depends on the context. If the coverage of suicide prevention is focused solely on preventing an individual or a group from performing the deed at that moment then it can be said that it is just prolonging suffering. However, if the said prevention also covers aftercare and opportunities that caters to an individual or a group's betterment that also addresses the reason of their attempt then I believe that is the true meaning of suicide prevention.
The real deep root issues are never addressed The suicide prevention industry profits off the pain of others. Our paIn ...

When i CTB i will call them and tell them to quit there jobs , they have a failed system .

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LetmeCTB566 and LastFlowers
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Definitely. It's making us suffer for THEIR comfort. I believe it's them being selfish not us. I mean think of it...when they say "I'll be sad/devastated/lost whatever if you kill yourself" they are talking about themselves.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Buddha.e.c
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Remember when Mr Incredible was sued by that guy he saved. When I was a kid, I thought, what an ungrateful person. Now I am thinking, maybe that guy had a point.