oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Which would be a better option, using SN or any other suicide method where my body would be found later or drowning into the ocean where I'll never be found and no one will ever know wtf ever happened to me.

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
You are definitely hitting it home there. I kind of think I wouldn't want to be found...

I wouldn't jump into the ocean though. The length of time it takes to drown makes it one of the most painful methods out there. That and full hanging. If it were up to me I'd go deep into a rainforest and use something painless and quick. That way I know everyone would think I just got lost in the rainforest and eventually died. There would not have too be a note. Nobody would be the wiser and I'd finally be at peace.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
If you have any close relationships left, just "going missing" will be harder on them, but might be easier on you. If they care, they'll look for you, be unable to move on until they find you, and ultimately be left with all kinds of questions when they eventually do... because, let's face it, disappearing without a trace is damn near impossible in the modern world. You'd just be delaying the pain for a little while, during which time they'll waste time and money trying to find you, and be in pain worrying about the fact that you're probably dead.

Reactions: Yorkshire91, Polar_ and Centerism