• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
Greetings everyone. I just wanted a little help/tip; Im ctb soon, and this time i hope it really comes to fruition. I was wondering if police in the USA would confiscate my belongings and my notes? I was planning to hide the letters in some shoebox. I dont want them to get a hold of said letters bc i want my cousin to find them personally when im gone. Thats if she goes thru my things, i hope. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Mmm what about leaving copies of the notes? The original ones should be more than enough for the police (in case they really take them away).

Also, you could send some scheduled e-mails with all the notes attached and ask that person to print them and send them to the ones you want.

Reactions: BottomlessPit and RedHarlequin
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
You could send a scheduled email for after you CTB. Maybe make it a couple of days later in case you fail you can cancel the sending.

Reactions: BottomlessPit, RedHarlequin and lanax09
landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
Mmm what about leaving copies of the notes? The original ones should be more than enough for the police (in case they really take them away).

Also, you could send some scheduled e-mails with all the notes attached and ask that person to print them and send them to the ones you want.
Hey g hows it going?

well the thing is idk my cousins email and i cant ask her for it bc shes somehow felt ive been very down lately. Im pretty sure she has a feeling that im gonna exit. Is there some other way? Besides leaving copies that is.
You could send a scheduled email for after you CTB. Maybe make it a couple of days later in case you fail you can cancel the sending.
Unfortunately i cant ask her for her email bc i think she has a feeling that im gonna ctb. Is there some other possible way?

also do cops really take ur possessions? Is that the case for all deaths or just mainly suicide ones?

Last edited:
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Hey g hows it going?

well the thing is idk my cousins email and i cant ask her for it bc shes somehow felt ive been very down lately. Im pretty sure she has a feeling that im gonna exit. Is there some other way? Besides leaving copies that is.

Unfortunately i cant ask her for her email bc i think she has a feeling that im gonna ctb. Is there some other possible way?

also do cops really take ur possessions? Is that the case for all deaths or just mainly suicide ones?
you could mail it to her house, or mention in your note that you would like it sent to her, I doubt the police would refuse that

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
you could mail it to her house, or mention in your note that you would like it sent to her, I doubt the police would refuse that
Hey thank u for that a pretty good idea. But do u think the police would go thru the letters? Ive written somewhat sensitive family matters that i dont wish for prying eyes to read

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Hey thank u for that a pretty good idea. But do u think the police would go thru the letters? Ive written somewhat sensitive family matters that i dont wish for prying eyes to read
your note would most likely be read, you could send it to her by phone or facebook or anything that she has? then wipe/encrypt the hard disk of the phone/computer if you don't want the police to look into it and find the note (passwords are very easy to bypass)

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
You can also leave a note for the police saying it was a suicide, your own decision and nobody else was involved. I think if you do this there is a smaller possibility they will be searching thoroughly through your stuff.

Reactions: BottomlessPit
Hattywacky

Hattywacky

Wrong side of average
May 9, 2021
I don't think asking for an email, is remotely indicative of suicide. Asking somebody to sign a will sure. But not asking for an email.

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
your note would most likely be read, you could send it to her by phone or facebook or anything that she has? then wipe/encrypt the hard disk of the phone/computer if you don't want the police to look into it and find the note (passwords are very easy to bypass)
thank u for the tip
You can also leave a note for the police saying it was a suicide, your own decision and nobody else was involved. I think if you do this there is a smaller possibility they will be searching thoroughly through your stuff.
Will do. Thank u
I don't think asking for an email, is remotely indicative of suicide. Asking somebody to sign a will sure. But not asking for an email.
I was drunk n acting stupid once n accidentally sent her that thing on facebook that allows her to moderate my fb page once im gone. Ever since then shes been checking up on me randomly thru out the day. If i dont pickup she blows up my phone with video calls. She asks what time i sleep and calls 9 hours after i sleep. She lives a couple boroughs away

Last edited:
Reactions: RedHarlequin