• Yes, online / on SS

• Yes, irl

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
are you going to leave a note when you ctb? please share you reasoning too if you're comfortable

Reactions: apearl
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I wish there was an option for maybe/unsure, but I'm leaning to yes in general if I was certain I was going to CTB.

lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
I wish there was an option for maybe/unsure, but I'm leaning to yes in general if I was certain I was going to CTB.
that possibility escaped me but i added it now. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: SmallKoy
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Would "on SS" mean a goodbye thread? Or posting an actual note here?

T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I plan to leave notes because my reasons are health related. I want my family to know they could not have done anything to help me. It will be bad enough to deal with the loss. I don't want them to also feel guilt.

Achromatix

Achromatix

Always Alone
Sep 11, 2022
I've debated since I've never really felt like my opinion matter, I always leaned towards no. Yet, my spiteful side wants one last chance to let my voice be heard. I wouldn't be alive to care one way or another. I could tell one last time, but again at the same time I wonder if people deserve a reason or if they should think about it. Idk if they would care or not. Either way feels arrogant. Ugh.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would to explain that non-existence is all I wished for, I'd explain how I've only ever wished for peace from this existence I always saw as the most cruel, terrible tragedy. To me existence itself really is the true problem as it's the source of all suffering and I just don't want to suffer in any way, I wish to be permanently unconscious for all eternity, I'd always prefer to not exist than suffer for potentially decades longer just to be tortured by old age.

apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
My plan right now is to leave a short note that basically just says "I love you and this is not your fault" to my family.